China and the World Bank - How Contrasting Development Approaches affect the Stability of African States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kai Gehring & Lennart C. Kaplan & Melvin H. L. Wong, 2019. "China and the World Bank - How Contrasting Development Approaches Affect the Stability of African States," CESifo Working Paper Series 7856, CESifo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Kaplan, Lennart & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Schmidt, Sebastian S. & Turbanisch, Felix & Wang, Feicheng, 2020.
"Mask wars: China's exports of medical goods in times of COVID-19,"
Kiel Working Papers
2161, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fuchs, Andreas & Kaplan, Lennart & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Schmidt, Sebastian S. & Turbanisch, Felix & Wang, Feicheng, 2020. "Mask wars: China's exports of medical goods in times of COVID-19," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 398, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Cruzatti C., John & Dreher, Axel & Matzat, Johannes, 2020.
"Chinese Aid and Health at the Country and Local Level,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
14862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Cruzatti C. & Axel Dreher & Johannes Matzat, 2020. "Chinese Aid and Health at the Country and Local Level," CESifo Working Paper Series 8352, CESifo.
- Reiner Klingholz & Felix Braunsdorf & Christian Müller & Panu Poutvaara & Thieß Petersen & Claas Schneiderheinze & Rainer Thiele & Kai Gehring, 2019. "Wachsende Migrationsströme: Wie können die europäischen Länder die Fluchtursachen erfolgreich bekämpfen?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 72(23), pages 03-26, December.
- Bluhm, Richard & Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Parks, Brad & Strange, Austin & Tierney, Michael J., 2020.
"Connective Financing - Chinese Infrastructure Projects and the Diffusion of Economic Activity in Developing Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
14818, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Bluhm & Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Bradley C. Parks & Austin M. Strange & Michael J. Tierney, 2020. "Connective Financing - Chinese Infrastructure Projects and the Diffusion of Economic Activity in Developing Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 8344, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Models; Development Aid; Stability; Conflict; Repression; World Bank; China; Africa; Geolocation;
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:esocpu:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://esoc.princeton.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.