Incorporation de Nouvelles Variables dans le Modèle Mincerian dans un Contexte de Marché du Travail Segmenté : Application aux Données de la Tunisie
[Incorporation of new variables into the Mincerian Model in a Context of Segmented Labor Market: Application to Tunisia Data]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua D. Angrist & Victor Lavy, 1996. "The Effect of Teen Childbearing and Single Parenthood on Childhood Disabilities and Progress in School," NBER Working Papers 5807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denis Maguain, 2007.
"Les rendements de l'éducation en comparaison internationale,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 87-106.
- Denis Maguain, 2007. "Les rendements de l'éducation en comparaison internationale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 180(4), pages 87-106.
- Walter McMahon, 1998. "Conceptual Framework for the Analysis of the Social Benefits of Lifelong Learnings," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 309-346.
- Levhari, David & Weiss, Yoram, 1974. "The Effect of Risk on the Investment in Human Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 950-963, December.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Cain, Glen G, 1976. "The Challenge of Segmented Labor Market Theories to Orthodox Theory: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 1215-1257, December.
- Bowles, Samuel, 1972. "Schooling and Inequality from Generation to Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 219-251, Part II, .
- Yoram Ben-Porath, 1967. "The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 352-352.
- Snow, Arthur & Warren, Ronald S, Jr, 1990. "Human Capital Investment and Labor Supply under Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 195-206, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLevel of education; Income; Formal sector; Informal sector; Rate of return to education; Earnings;
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- J46 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Informal Labor Market
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-01-26 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IUE-2015-01-26 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:61292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .