Human Capital Investment and Labor Supply under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Durán & Alexandra Rillaers, 2002. "Physical And Human Capital Investment: Relative Substitutes In The Endogenous Growth Process," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jacopo Mazza & Hans van Ophem & Joop Hartog, 2011.
"Unobserved Heterogeneity and Risk in Wage Variance: Does Schooling provide Earnings Insurance?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-045/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mazza, Jacopo & van Ophem, Hans & Hartog, Joop, 2011. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and Risk in Wage Variance: Does Schooling Provide Earnings Insurance?," IZA Discussion Papers 5531, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Luc De Meulemeester, 1994.
"Une évaluation empirique de la rationalité des étudiants et étudiantes belges (1954-1987),"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 137-153.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 1994. "Une évaluation empirique de la rationalité des étudiants et étudiantes belges (1954-1987)," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1575, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Hartog, Joop, 2004. "Is There a Risk-Return Trade-Off across Occupations? Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 1355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neugart, Michael & Schömann, Klaus, 2002. "Employment outlooks: Why forecast the labour market and for whom?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 02-206, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Iwahashi, Roki, 2007. "A theoretical assessment of regional development effects on the demand for general education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 387-394, June.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2002.
"The Educational Asset Market: A Finance Perspective on Human Capital Investment,"
02-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2003. "The Educational Asset Market: A Finance Perspective on Human Capital Investment," Finance Working Papers 02-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Sequeira, Sandra & Spinnewijn, Johannes & Xu, Guo, 2016. "Rewarding schooling success and perceived returns to education: evidence from India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68279, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schneider Brit S. & Schneider Udo & Ulrich Volker, 2007. "Health and the Decision to Invest in Education," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 227(5-6), pages 725-746, October.
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 2001. "Management Strategies And Human Capital Investments By Organic Producers," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20708, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rillaers, Alexandra, 1999. "Education and Income Inequality: The Role of a Social Protection System," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Joop Hartog & Luis Diaz-Serrano, 2015. "Why Do We Ignore the Risk in Schooling Decisions?," De Economist, Springer, vol. 163(2), pages 125-153, June.
- Anne Wyatt & Hermann Frick, 2010. "Accounting for Investments in Human Capital: A Review," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 199-220, September.
- Saïd Hanchane & David Touahri, 2004. "Human capital accumulation over the life cycle under multiple sources of uncertainty," Working Papers halshs-00010248, HAL.
- Sequeira, Sandra & Spinnewijn, Johannes & Xu, Guo, 2016. "Rewarding schooling success and perceived returns to education: Evidence from India," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PA), pages 373-392.
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & J. Hartog, 2004. "Is there a Risk-Return Trade-off across Occupations? Evidence from Spain," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1441004, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brent Kreider, 2008.
"Optimal Wage Taxation When Human Capital And Employment Are Endogenous,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 660-675, October.
- Kreider, Brent, 2008. "Optimal Wage Taxation When Human Capital and Employment Are Endogenous," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12358, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Saïd Hanchane & Abraham Lioui & David Touahri, 2006. "Human capital as a risky asset and the effect of uncertainty on the decision to invest," Working Papers halshs-00010139, HAL.
- Ismail, Russayani & Myles, Gareth D., 2016. "The graduate tax when education is a signal," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 24-37.
- Dhaoui, Elwardi, 2015.
"Incorporation de Nouvelles Variables dans le Modèle Mincerian dans un Contexte de Marché du Travail Segmenté : Application aux Données de la Tunisie
[Incorporation of new variables into the Minceri," MPRA Paper 61292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Sarigiannidou & Theodore Palivos, 2012. "A Modern Theory of Kuznets’ Hypothesis," Working Papers 201202, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:31:y:1990:i:1:p:195-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.