Exporting and performance: Market entry, expansion and destination characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grant Scobie & Trinh Le & John Gibson, 2007. "Housing in the Household Portfolio and Implications for Retirement Saving: Some Initial Finding from SOFIE," Treasury Working Paper Series 07/04, New Zealand Treasury.
- Emmanuel De Veirman & Ashley Dunstan, 2008. "How do Housing Wealth, Financial Wealth and Consumption Interact? Evidence from New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOERMANS, Martijn Adriaan, 2013.
"LEARNING-BY-EXPORTING AND DESTINATION EFFECTS: EVIDENCE FROM AFRICAN SMEs,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 149-168.
- Boermans, Martijn Adriaan, 2010. "Learning-by-Exporting and Destination Effects: Evidence from African SMEs," MPRA Paper 22658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 May 2010.
- Fabling, Richard & Grimes, Arthur & Sanderson, Lynda, 2013. "Any port in a storm: Impacts of new port infrastructure on exporter behaviour," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-47.
- Jean-Pierre Andre, 2011. "Economic Imbalances: New Zealand's Structural Challenge," Treasury Working Paper Series 11/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2014.
"Foreign acquisition and the performance of New Zealand firms,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2011. "Foreign Acquisition and the Performance of New Zealand Firms," Treasury Working Paper Series 11/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2011. "Foreign acquisition and the performance of New Zealand firms," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Fabling, Richard & Sanderson, Lynda, 2013. "Exporting and firm performance: Market entry, investment and expansion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 422-431.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2010-10-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2010-10-09 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INT-2010-10-09 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbdps:2010/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .