Report NEP-ENT-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bates, Timothy & Lofstrom, Magnus & Servon, Lisa, 2010. "Why Have Lending Programs Targeting Disadvantaged Small-Business Borrowers Achieved So Little Success in the United States?," IZA Discussion Papers 5212, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Poschke, Markus, 2010. "Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 5202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2010. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," IZA Discussion Papers 5203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ginés Hernández Cánovas & María Camino Ramón Llorens, 2010. "Venture capitalists in Spain: cluster analysis of criteria used in the screening process," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Inci, Eren & Barlo, Mehmet, 2010. "Banks versus venture capital when the venture capitalist values private benefits of control," MPRA Paper 25566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajay Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Finance and the Flat-World Hypothesis: Evidence from Crowd-Funding Entrepreneurs in the Arts," Working Papers 10-08, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2010. "Regional Entrepreneurial Heritage in a Socialist and a Post-Socialist Economy," DRUID Working Papers 10-20, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jonathan Potter & Alessandra Proto & Marco Marchese, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Local Development in the Marche Region, Italy," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/12, OECD Publishing.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2010. "Exporting and performance: Market entry, expansion and destination characteristics," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00521480_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00520591_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore