The Swiss Business Cycle and the Lead of Small Neighbor Liechtenstein
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brunhart, Andreas, 2015. "The Swiss business cycle and the lead of small neighbor Liechtenstein," EconStor Preprints 130154, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerhard Fenz & Martin Schneider, 2006. "Is Germany’s Influence on Austria Waning?," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 24-45.
- Michael Graff, 2005. "Internationale Konjunkturverbunde," KOF Working papers 05-108, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Travis J. Berge, 2012.
"Has globalization increased the synchronicity of international business cycles?,"
Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 97(Q III).
- Berge, Travis, 2012. "Has globalization increased the synchronicity of international business cycles?," MPRA Paper 42392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992.
"Determination of Cointegration Rank in the Presence of a Linear Trend,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 383-397, August.
- Johansen, S., 1991. "Determination of Cointegration Rank in the Presence of a Linear Trend," Papers 76a, Helsinki - Department of Economics.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Klaus Prettner & Robert Kunst, 2012.
"The dynamic interrelations between unequal neighbors: an Austro-German case study,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 741-761, October.
- Klaus Prettner & Robert M. Kunst, 2009. "The Dynamic Interrelations between Unequal Neighbors: An Austro-German Case Study," Vienna Economics Papers 0913, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Michael Graff, 2011. "International business cycles," KOF Working papers 11-291, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Matteo M. Pelagatti & Valeria Negri, 2010. "The Industrial Cycle of Milan as an Accurate Leading Indicator for the Italian Business Cycle," OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2010(2), pages 1-17.
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2007. "Datierung von Konjunkturwendepunkten in Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 80(9), pages 715-730, September.
- Brunhart, Andreas, 2012.
"Identification of Liechtenstein's historic economic growth and business cycles by econometric extensions of data series,"
KOFL Working Papers
14, Konjunkturforschungsstelle Liechtenstein (KOFL), Vaduz.
- Brunhart, Andreas, 2012. "Identification of Liechtenstein's Historic Economic Growth and Business Cycles by Econometric Extensions of Data Series," MPRA Paper 44628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Periklis Gogas, 2013.
"Business cycle synchronisation in the European Union: The effect of the common currency,"
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2013(1), pages 1-14.
- Periklis Gogas, 2013. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the European Union: The Effect of the Common Currency," Working Paper series 18_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Patrick M. Crowley & David G. Mayes, 2009. "How fused is the euro area core?: An evaluation of growth cycle co-movement and synchronization using wavelet analysis," OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2008(1), pages 63-95.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2011. "The Real-Time Predictive Content of the KOF Economic Barometer," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(III), pages 353-375, September.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Frank Westermann, 1999. "An analysis of German effects on the Austrian business cycle," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(3), pages 522-531, September.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Andreas Brunhart, 2013. "Der Klein(st)staat Liechtenstein und seine grossen Nachbarländer: Eine wachstums- und konjunkturanalytische Gegenüberstellung," Arbeitspapiere 44, Liechtenstein-Institut.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
More about this item
KeywordsKonjunkturzyklus; Vorlaufindikatoren; Schweiz; Liechtenstein; VAR; Granger-Kausalität;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2016-02-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lii:wpaper:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Schuster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lieinli.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.