The Italian Business Cycle: Coincident and Leading Indicators and Some Stylized Facts
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Marotta & Chiara Pederzoli & Costanza Torricelli, 2005. "Forward-looking estimation of default probabilities with Italian data," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0504, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Luis Fernando Melo & Fabio H. Nieto & Carlos Esteban Posada & Yanneth Rocío Betancourt, 2001.
"Un Índice Coincidente para la Actividad Económica Colombiana,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003678, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Fernando Melo & Fabio H.Nieto & Carlos Esteban Posada & Yaneth Rocío Betancourt & Juan David Barón, 2001. "Un Indice Coincidente para la Actividad Económica Colombiana," Borradores de Economia 195, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Giancarlo Bruno & Marco Malgarini, 2002.
"An Indicator of Economic Sentiment for the Italian Economy,"
ISAE Working Papers
28, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Bruno, Giancarlo & Malgarini, Marco, 2002. "An Indicator of Economic Sentiment for the Italian Economy," MPRA Paper 42331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido De Blasio, 2003. "Does Trade Credit Substitute Bank Credit? Evidence From Firm-Level Data," IMF Working Papers 03/166, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:spr:jbuscr:v:13:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s41549-017-0013-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Fernando Melo & Fabio Nieto & Mario Ramos V., 2003.
"A Leading Index For The Colombian Economic Activity,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
001920, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Fernando Melo & Fabio Nieto & Mario Ramos, 2003. "A Leading Index for the Colombian Economic Activity," Borradores de Economia 243, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Andrea Generale, 2002.
"Does Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects? A Look at the Investment Decisions of Italian Firms,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 61(1), pages 29-59, June.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Andrea Generale, 2001. "Does monetary policy have asymmetric effects? A look at the investment decisions of Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 429, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gaiotti, Eugenio & Generale, Andrea, 2001. "Does monetary policy have asymmetric effects? A look at the investment decisions of Italian firms," Working Paper Series 110, European Central Bank.
- Riccardo Bonci & Francesco Columba, 2007. "The Effects Of Monetary Policy Shocks On Flow Of Funds:The Italian Case," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 75, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2009. "Economic activity and recession probabilities: information content and predictive power of the term spread in Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(18), pages 2309-2322.
- Fabio H. Nieto & Luis Fernando Melo, 2001.
"About a Coincident Index for the State of the Economy,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
001938, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Fabio H. Nieto & Luis Fernando Melo, 2001. "About a Coincidente Index for the State of the Economy," Borradores de Economia 194, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Erich Battistin & Enrico Rettore & Ugo Trivellato, 2005. "Choosing among alternative classification criteria to measure the labour force state," IFS Working Papers W05/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:242-248 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles; cyclical indicators; leading indicators; stylized facts;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v59_n2_p147-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Erika Somma to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.