Recovery from Work and the Productivity of Working Hours
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nyland,Chris, 1989. "Reduced Worktime and the Management of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521345477, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Della Giusta, Marina & Jewell, Sarah, 2018. "Working for nothing: personality, time allocation and earnings in the UK," MPRA Paper 91481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017.
"Working hours and productivity,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 96-106.
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working Hours and Productivity," Working Paper Series 3/2017, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working Hours and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 10722, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working hours and productivity," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Marion Collewet & Jan Sauermann, 2017. "Working hours and productivity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2905, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working hours and productivity," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Argyro Avgoustaki & Hans T. W. Frankort, 2019. "Implications of Work Effort and Discretion for Employee Well-Being and Career-Related Outcomes: An Integrative Assessment," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 72(3), pages 636-661, May.
- Giorgio d'Agostino & Michele Raitano & Margherita Scarlato, 2019.
"Job mobility and heterogeneous returns to apprenticeship training in Italy,"
0043, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Raitano, Michele & Scarlato, Margherita, 2019. "Job mobility and heterogeneous returns to apprenticeship training in Italy," MPRA Paper 92261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DeVaro, Jed & Kim, Jin-Hyuk & Wagman, Liad & Wolff, Ran, 2018. "Motivation and performance of user-contributors: Evidence from a CQA forum," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 56-65.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; output; working hours; recovery;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2016-08-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2016-08-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LMA-2016-08-07 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2016-08-07 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.