The effects of working time on productivity and firm performance : a research synthesis paper
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckmann, Michael & Cornelissen, Thomas & Kräkel, Matthias, 2017.
"Self-managed working time and employee effort: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 285-302.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen & Matthias Kräkel, 2015. "Self-Managed Working Time and Employee Effort: Theory and Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 768, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Messenger, Jon C. & Vidal, Patricia., 2015. "The organization of working time and its effects in the health services sector : a comparative analysis of Brazil, South Africa and the Republic of Korea," ILO Working Papers 994869453402676, International Labour Organization.
- Pawlak, Jacek & Polak, John W. & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2015. "Towards a microeconomic framework for modelling the joint choice of activity–travel behaviour and ICT use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 92-112.
- John Pencavel, 2016. "Recovery from Work and the Productivity of Working Hours," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(332), pages 545-563, October.
More about this item
Keywordslabour productivity; productivity; arrangement of working time; flexible hours of work; enterprise level; role of ILO; productivité du travail; productivité; aménagement du temps de travail; horaire de travail variable; niveau de l'entreprise; rôle de l'OIT; productividad del trabajo; productividad; ordenamiento del tiempo de trabajo; horario de trabajo variable; a nivel de la empresa; papel de la OIT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994708473402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.