Report NEP-EFF-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agostino, Mariarosaria & Nifo, Annamaria & Trivieri, Francesco & Vecchione, Gaetano, 2016. "Total factor productivity heterogeneity: channelling the impact of institutions," MPRA Paper 72759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiyoung Kim & Satoshi Nakano & Kazuhiko Nishimura, 2016. "Multifactor CES General Equilibrium: Models and Applications," Papers 1608.01365, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Abeba Nigussie Turi, 2015. "Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Ethiopia," Working Papers IES 2015/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2015.
- Corinne Luu, 2016. "Strengthening competition in network sectors and the internal market in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1322, OECD Publishing.
- Ke Wang & Chia-Yen Lee & Jieming Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2016. "Operational performance management of the power industry: A distinguishing analysis between effectiveness and efficiency," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 93, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Peter Wanke, 2016. "Efficiency in South African Agriculture: A Two-Stage Fuzzy Approach," Working Papers 201658, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Olga Gorelova & Andrey Lovakov, 2016. "Academic Inbreeding and Research Productivity Of Russian Faculty Members," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/EDU/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Garicano, Luis & Lelargez, Claire & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Firm size distortions and the productivity distribution: evidence from France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66765, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Carrasco Perea, Raquel & Ruiz-Castillo Ucelay, Javier, 2016. "Are migrants more productive than stayers? Some evidence for a set of highly productive academic economists," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23424, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Davis, Brent, 2016. "“Attitudes to Leadership and Voting: Finding the Efficient Frontier”," MPRA Paper 72792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firdaus Hafidz & Tim Ensor & Sandy Tubeuf, 2016. "Assessing health facility performance in Indonesia using the Pabon Lasso Model and unit cost analysis of health services," Working Papers 1604, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Alessandra, Michelangeli & Nicola, Pontarollo, 2016. "Ethnic Minority Concentration: A Source of Productivity Growth for Italian Provinces?," Working Papers 349, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 02 Aug 2016.
- Aghion, Philippe & DechezleprÃªtre, Antoine & Hemous, David & Martin, Ralf & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency, and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Scholarly Articles 27759048, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Huong, 2016. "Ease of Doing Business Reforms in Vietnam: Implications for Total Factor Productivity in Manufacturing Industries," Papers 999, World Trade Institute.
- Firdaus Hafidz & Tim Ensor & Sandy Tubeuf, 2016. "Efficiency measurement in health facilities: Literature review in low- and middle-income countries," Working Papers 1605, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Sabine D'Costa & Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2016. "Impact of Structural Reforms on Regional Growth: Distance to the Frontier Matters," SERC Discussion Papers 0203, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Pencavel, John, 2016. "Recovery from Work and the Productivity of Working Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 10103, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).