The Productivity of Working Hours
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin Green & John Heywood & Ben Artz, 2018. "Does Performance Pay Increase Alcohol and Drug Use?," Working Paper Series 17618, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:132-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017.
"Working hours and productivity,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 96-106.
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working Hours and Productivity," Working Paper Series 3/2017, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working hours and productivity," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working Hours and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 10722, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marion Collewet & Jan Sauermann, 2017. "Working hours and productivity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2905, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working hours and productivity," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Della Giusta, Marina & Jewell, Sarah, 2018. "Working for nothing: personality, time allocation and earnings in the UK," MPRA Paper 91481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:57:y:2019:i:c:p:23-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jungmin & Lee, Yong-Kwan, 2016. "Can working hour reduction save workers?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 25-36.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:42:y:2018:i:c:p:56-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Pencavel, 2016. "Recovery from Work and the Productivity of Working Hours," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(332), pages 545-563, October.
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:y:2017:n:406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georges A. Tanguay & Ugo Lachapelle, 2019. "Potential Impacts of Telecommuting on Transportation Behaviours, Health and Hours Worked in Québec," CIRANO Project Reports 2019rp-07, CIRANO.
- Hart, Robert A., 2019. "Labor Productivity during the Great Depression in UK Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 12379, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:econjl:v:125:y:2015:i:589:p:2052-2076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.