Analyse comparative de la mise en oeuvre du droit à l'égalité de rémunération : modèles et impacts
Etudie les avantages et les coûts induits par la promotion de l'égalité de rémunération de sorte à éclairer les politiques et inciter les employeurs à s'attaquer à la discrimination raciale fondée sur le sexe.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Publication status:||Published in Document de Travail|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22|
Web page: http://www.ilo.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher J. Gerry & Byung-Yeon Kim & Carmen A Li, 2004.
"The gender wage gap and wage arrears in Russia: Evidence from the RLMS,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 267-288, June.
- Gerry, Christopher J & Kim, Byung-Yeon & Li, Carmen A, 2001. "The Gender Wage Gap and Wage Arrears in Russia: Evidence from the RLMS," Economics Discussion Papers 3616, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Gerry & Byung-Yeon Kim & Carmen A. Li, 2002. "The gender wage gap and wage arrears in Russia: evidence from the RLMS," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 24, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Morley Gunderson, 2006. "Viewpoint: Male-female wage differentials: how can that be?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Virginie Pe´rotin & Andrew Robinson, 2000. "Employee Participation and Equal Opportunities Practices: Productivity Effect and Potential Complementarities," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 557-583, December.
- Michał Grajek, 2003. "Gender Pay Gap in Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 23-44, March.
- Michal Grajek, 2001. "Gender Pay Gap in Poland," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-13, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Gartner, Hermann & Rässler, Susanne, 2005. "Analyzing the changing gender wage gap based on multiply imputed right censored wages," IAB Discussion Paper 200505, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Marie Drolet, 2002. "Can the Workplace Explain Canadian Gender Pay Differentials?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(s1), pages 41-63, May.
- Lisa Giddings, 2002. "Changes in gender earnings differentials in Bulgaria's transition to a mixed-market economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 481-497, Fall.
- G. Reza Arabsheibani, 2000. "Male-Female Earnings Differentials Among the Highly Educated Egyptians," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 129-138.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Donna S. Rothstein, 2005. "The Impact of Worker and Establishment-level Characteristics on Male-Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Danish Matched Employee-Employer Data," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 19(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Gubta, Nabanita Datta & Rothstein, Donna S., 2001. "The Impact of Worker and Establishment-level Characteristics on Male-Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Danish Matched Employee-Employer Data," CLS Working Papers 01-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Judith A. McDonald & Robert J. Thornton, 1998. "Private-Sector Experience with Pay Equity in Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(2), pages 185-208, June.
- Lynda J. Ames, 1995. "Fixing Women's Wages: The Effectiveness of Comparable Worth Policies," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 709-725, July.
- Linda Barrington & Kenneth R. Troske, 2001. "Workforce Diversity and Productivity: An Analysis of Employer-Employee Match Data," Economics Program Working Papers 01-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Garcia-Aracil, Adela & Winter, Carolyn, 2006. "Gender and ethnicity differentials in school attainment and labor market earnings in Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 289-307, February.
- Monk-Turner, Elizabeth & Turner, Charlie, 2004. "The gender wage gap in South Korea: how much has changed in 10 years?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 415-424, April.
- Arabsheibani, G Reza & Manfor, Lamine, 2002. "From Farashia to Military Uniform: Male-Female Wage Differentials in Libya," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(4), pages 1007-1019, July.
- Meng, Xin, 2004. "Gender earnings gap: the role of firm specific effects," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 555-573, October.
- Marie Drolet, 2002. "Can the workplace explain Canadian gender pay differentials?," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 75-77. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:993920333402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.