A comparative analysis of promoting pay equity : models and impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. Gerry & Byung-Yeon Kim & Carmen A Li, 2004.
"The gender wage gap and wage arrears in Russia: Evidence from the RLMS,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 267-288, June.
- Gerry, Christopher J & Kim, Byung-Yeon & Li, Carmen A, 2001. "The Gender Wage Gap and Wage Arrears in Russia: Evidence from the RLMS," Economics Discussion Papers 3616, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Gerry & Byung-Yeon Kim & Carmen A. Li, 2002. "The gender wage gap and wage arrears in Russia: evidence from the RLMS," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 24, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Morley Gunderson, 2006. "Viewpoint: Male-female wage differentials: how can that be?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Mohammad, Hossain & Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "Closing the Gender Gap in Bangladesh: Inequality in Education, Employment and Earnings," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 106948, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Virginie Pe´rotin & Andrew Robinson, 2000. "Employee Participation and Equal Opportunities Practices: Productivity Effect and Potential Complementarities," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 557-583, December.
- Michał Grajek, 2003. "Gender Pay Gap in Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 23-44, March.
- Virginie PÉROTIN & Andrew ROBINSON & Joanne LOUNDES, 2003. "Equal opportunities practices and enterprise performance: A comparative investigation on Australian and British data," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 142(4), pages 471-505, December.
- Gartner, Hermann & Rässler, Susanne, 2005. "Analyzing the changing gender wage gap based on multiply imputed right censored wages," IAB Discussion Paper 200505, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lisa Giddings, 2002. "Changes in gender earnings differentials in Bulgaria's transition to a mixed-market economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 481-497, Fall.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Donna S. Rothstein, 2005.
"The Impact of Worker and Establishment-level Characteristics on Male-Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Danish Matched Employee-Employer Data,"
CEIS, vol. 19(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Gubta, Nabanita Datta & Rothstein, Donna S., 2001. "The Impact of Worker and Establishment-level Characteristics on Male-Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Danish Matched Employee-Employer Data," CLS Working Papers 01-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Amy Liu, 2004. "Sectoral gender wage gap in Vietnam," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 225-239.
- Linda Barrington & Kenneth R. Troske, 2001. "Workforce Diversity and Productivity: An Analysis of Employer-Employee Match Data," Economics Program Working Papers 01-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Garcia-Aracil, Adela & Winter, Carolyn, 2006. "Gender and ethnicity differentials in school attainment and labor market earnings in Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 289-307, February.
- Monk-Turner, Elizabeth & Turner, Charlie, 2004. "The gender wage gap in South Korea: how much has changed in 10 years?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 415-424, April.
- Meng, Xin, 2004. "Gender earnings gap: the role of firm specific effects," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 555-573, October.
More about this item
Keywordsequal pay; wage policy; wage differential; labour legislation; comment; corporate social responsibility; women workers; Canada; France; Netherlands; Sweden; Switzerland; égalité de rémunération; politique des salaires; disparité des salaires; législation du travail; commentaire; responsabilité de l'entreprise; travailleuses; Canada; France; Pays-Bas; Suède; Suisse; igualdad de remuneración; política salarial; diferencia del salario; legislación del trabajo; comentario; responsabilidad de la empresa; trabajadoras; Canadá; Francia; Países Bajos; Suecia; Suiza;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:993995243402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.