Sectoral gender wage gap in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1996. "How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Gaurav Datt, 1999. "Has Poverty Declined since Economic Reforms? Statistical Data Analysis," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-31, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- K.P. Kalirajan & M.B. Obwona & S. Zhao, 1996. "A Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Agricultural Growth before and after Reforms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 331-338.
- M G Rao & A Das-Gupta, 1995. "Intergovernmental transfers and poverty alleviation," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Oulton,Nicholas & O'Mahony,Mary, 1994. "Productivity and Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521453455, March.
- M G Rao & A Das-Gupta, 1995. "Intergovernmental Transfers and Poverty Alleviation," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 13(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N., 1988. "Poverty and public policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 539-555, May.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1990.
"Production frontiers with cross-sectional and time-series variation in efficiency levels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 185-200.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1989. "Production Frontiers With Cross-Sectinal And Time-Series Variation In Efficiency Levels," Working Papers 89-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Salma & McGillivray, Mark, 2015. "Human Capital, Discrimination, and the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 506-524.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:484309 is not listed on IDEAS
- VU, Tien Manh & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2017.
"Convergence of public and private enterprise wages in a transition economy: Evidence from a distributional decomposition in Vietnam, 2002–2014,"
AGI Working Paper Series
2017-10, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Vu, Tien Manh & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2017. "Convergence of public and private enterprise wages in a transition economy: Evidence from a distributional decomposition in Vietnam, 2002–2014," MPRA Paper 79219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedikte Bjerge & Nina Torm & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "Gender matters: Private sector training in Vietnamese SMEs," WIDER Working Paper Series 149, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Goulding, Kristine., 2013. "Gender dimensions of national employment policies : a 24-country study," ILO Working Papers 994835833402676, International Labour Organization.
- Kien Trung Nguyen, 2014. "The impact of trade and investment liberalization on the wage skill premium: evidence from Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2014-20, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kang, Woojin & Imai, Katsushi S., 2012.
"Pro-poor growth, poverty and inequality in rural Vietnam,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 527-539.
- Woojin Kang & Katsushi S. Imai, 2010. "Pro-Poor Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Rural Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-18, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Woojin Kang & Katsushi Imai, 2010. "Pro-Poor Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Rural Vietnam," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1011, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Huong Vu & Steven Lim & Mark Holmes & Tinh Doan, 2013.
"Firm Exporting and Employee Benefits: First Evidence from Vietnam Manufacturing SMEs,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 519-535.
- Huong Vu & Steven Lim & Mark Holmes & Tinh Doan, 2012. "Firm Exporting and Employee Benefits: First Evidence from Vietnam Manufacturing SMEs," Working Papers in Economics 12/12, University of Waikato.
- Tuan M. Ha & Ockie J. H. Bosch & Nam C. Nguyen, 2016. "Establishing an Evolutionary Learning Laboratory for Improving the Quality of Life of Vietnamese Women in Small-scale Agriculture: Part I—The Current Situation," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 532-543, July.
- Trifkovic Neda, 2015. "Spillover Effects of International Standards: Work Conditions in Vietnamese Small and Medium Enterprises," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Seguino, 2008. "Gender, Distribution, and Balance of Payments (revised 10/08)," Working Papers wp133_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Vu, Van Huong, 2012. "Does export participation affect wages and employment quality? the case of Vietnamese SMEs," MPRA Paper 38696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trung, Le Dang & Oostendorp, Remco H., 2017. "Regional Labor Market Integration, Shadow Wages and Poverty in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 34-56.
- Remco H. Oostendorp & Doan Hong Quang, 2011. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on the Return to Education in Vietnam: Wage versus Employment Effect," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-060/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Apr 2011.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:399524 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhuri, Sanjukta, 2010. "Women's Empowerment in South Asia and Southeast Asia: A Comparative Analysis," MPRA Paper 19686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goulding, Kristine., 2013. "Gender dimensions of national employment policies : a 24-country study," ILO Working Papers 994843093402676, International Labour Organization.
- Chicha, Marie-Thérèse., 2006. "A comparative analysis of promoting pay equity : models and impacts," ILO Working Papers 993995243402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:32:y:2004:i:2:p:225-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .