The Coming Resolution of the European Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "This Time It’s Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly-Preface," MPRA Paper 17451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "This Time It’s Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly-Chapter 1," MPRA Paper 17452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kruse, D. C., 1980. "Monetary Integration in Western Europe," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780408106665 edited by Duchêne, François.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Hennessy, 2017. "Good Samaritans vs. Hardliners: the Role of Credible Signalling in Greek Bailout Negotiations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 744-761, July.
- Angel Ubide, 2013. "Reengineering EMU for an Uncertain World," Policy Briefs PB13-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Martinez Oliva, Juan Carlos, 2015.
"The importance of trade and capital imbalances in the European debt crisis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 229-252.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2013. "The Importance of Trade and Capital Imbalances in the European Debt Crisis," Working Paper Series WP13-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2013. "Asian and European Financial Crises Compared," Working Paper Series WP13-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Beniamino Moro, 2013. "The Run On Repo and the Liquidity Shortage Problems of the Current Global Financial Crisis: Europe vs. The US," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 41-77, January.
- van Riet, Ad, 2016. "Safeguarding the euro as a currency beyond the state," Occasional Paper Series 173, European Central Bank.
- Helen Thompson, 2015. "Germany and the Euro-Zone Crisis: The European Reformation of the German Banking Crisis and the Future of the Euro," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 851-870, December.
- Emilios Avgouleas & Douglas W. Arner & Uzma Ashraf, 2014. "Regional financial arrangements: lessons from the Eurozone crisis for East Asia," Chapters, in: Iwan J. Azis & Hyun S. Shin (ed.),Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 10, pages 377-415, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Miguel Otero-Iglesias, 2015. "Stateless Euro: The Euro Crisis and the Revenge of the Chartalist Theory of Money," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 349-364, March.
- Hellebrandt, T. & Posen, A.S. & Tolle, M., 2012.
"Does monetary cooperation or confrontation lead to successful fiscal consolidation?,"
Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 16, pages 131-142, April.
- Tomas Hellebrandt & Adam S. Posen & Marilyne Tolle, 2012. "Does Monetary Cooperation or Confrontation Lead to Successful Fiscal Consolidation?," Policy Briefs PB12-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Anders Aslund, 2012. "Why a Breakup of the Euro Area Must Be Avoided: Lessons from Previous Breakups," Policy Briefs PB12-20, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ferrán Brunet, 2013. "Convergence and Divergences in the European Economy: Rebalancing and Being Competitive in a Non-optimal Monetary Union," Working Papers 03/13, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2012. "The Coming Resolution of the European Crisis: An Update," Policy Briefs PB12-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb12-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.