The Coming Resolution of the European Crisis: An Update
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Fred Bergsten & Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2012. "The Coming Resolution of the European Crisis," Policy Briefs PB12-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters, in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly,
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Kruse, D. C., 1980. "Monetary Integration in Western Europe," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780408106665 edited by Duchêne, François.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Hennessy, 2017. "Good Samaritans vs. Hardliners: the Role of Credible Signalling in Greek Bailout Negotiations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 744-761, July.
- Hellebrandt, T. & Posen, A.S. & Tolle, M., 2012.
"Does monetary cooperation or confrontation lead to successful fiscal consolidation?,"
Financial Stability Review,
Banque de France, issue 16, pages 131-142, April.
- Tomas Hellebrandt & Adam S. Posen & Marilyne Tolle, 2012. "Does Monetary Cooperation or Confrontation Lead to Successful Fiscal Consolidation?," Policy Briefs PB12-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Martinez Oliva, Juan Carlos, 2015.
"The importance of trade and capital imbalances in the European debt crisis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 229-252.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2013. "The Importance of Trade and Capital Imbalances in the European Debt Crisis," Working Paper Series WP13-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2013. "Granger-causality in peripheral EMU public debt markets: A dynamic approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4627-4649.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2013. "Asian and European Financial Crises Compared," Working Paper Series WP13-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Helen Thompson, 2015. "Germany and the Euro-Zone Crisis: The European Reformation of the German Banking Crisis and the Future of the Euro," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 851-870, December.
- Emilios Avgouleas & Douglas W. Arner & Uzma Ashraf, 2014. "Regional financial arrangements: lessons from the Eurozone crisis for East Asia," Chapters, in: Iwan J. Azis & Hyun S. Shin (ed.), Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 10, pages 377-415, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Miguel Otero-Iglesias, 2015. "Stateless Euro: The Euro Crisis and the Revenge of the Chartalist Theory of Money," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 349-364, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2012-07-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2012-07-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2012-07-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb12-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.