Report NEP-EEC-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitris A. Georgoutsos & Petros Migiakis, 2012. "Heterogeneity of the determinants of euro-area sovereign bond spreads; what does it tell us about financial stability?," Working Papers 143, Bank of Greece.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2012. "The Euro area sovereign debt crisis: safe haven, credit rating agencies and the spread of the fever from Greece, Ireland and Portugal," Working Paper Series 1419, European Central Bank.
- Ligthart, Jenny E. & Werner, Sebastian E. V., 2012. "Has the Euro affected the choice of invoicing currency?," Working Paper Series 1414, European Central Bank.
- McAdam, Peter & Lombardo, Giovanni, 2012. "Financial market frictions in a model of the euro area," Working Paper Series 1423, European Central Bank.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2012. "Quantity theory is alive: the role of international portfolio shifts," Working Paper Series 1435, European Central Bank.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2012. "The Coming Resolution of the European Crisis: An Update," Policy Briefs PB12-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sondermann, David, 2012. "Productivity in the euro area: any evidence of convergence?," Working Paper Series 1431, European Central Bank.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2012. "Euro money market spreads during the 2007-? financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1437, European Central Bank.
- Ejsing, Jacob & Grothe, Magdalena & Grothe, Oliver, 2012. "Liquidity and credit risk premia in government bond yields," Working Paper Series 1440, European Central Bank.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2012. "Quantifying the qualitative responses of the output purchasing managers index in the US and the Euro area," Working Paper Series 1417, European Central Bank.
- Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012. "Resolving sovereign debt crises: Opening or closing the tap?," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 39, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Nicolas Véron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "What kind of European banking union?," Policy Contributions 731, Bruegel.
- Kremer, Manfred & Lo Duca, Marco & Holló, Dániel, 2012. "CISS - a composite indicator of systemic stress in the financial system," Working Paper Series 1426, European Central Bank.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Altunbas, Yener & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2012. "Do bank characteristics influence the effect of monetary policy on bank risk?," Working Paper Series 1427, European Central Bank.
- Ralph De Haas & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Alexander Pivovarsky & Elena Loukoianova, 2012. "Foreign Banks and the Vienna Initiative; Turning Sinners Into Saints?," IMF Working Papers 12/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Eric Dor, 2012. "Changing causes of the rocketing TARGET2 accounts imbalances in the Eurosytem and the balance of payments of Germany," Working Papers 2012-ECO-12, IESEG School of Management.
- Brian Olden & Duncan P Last & Sami Yläoutinen & Carla Sateriale, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation in Southeastern European Countries; The Role of Budget Institutions," IMF Working Papers 12/113, International Monetary Fund.