Stateless Euro: The Euro Crisis and the Revenge of the Chartalist Theory of Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Jonung & Eoin Drea, 2009. "The euro: It can't happen, It's a bad idea, It won't last. US economists on the EMU, 1989-2002," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 395, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ben Crum, 2013. "Saving the Euro at the Cost of Democracy?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 614-630, July.
- Issing,Otmar, 2008. "The Birth of the Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521516730, July - De.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2014.
"What Does the 1930s' Experience Tell Us about the Future of the Eurozone?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 713-727, July.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2013. "What Does the 1930s’ Experience Tell Us about the Future of the Eurozone?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 142, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- C. Fred Bergsten & Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2012. "The Coming Resolution of the European Crisis," Policy Briefs PB12-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Paul De Grauwe, 2012.
"The Governance of a Fragile Eurozone,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 45(3), pages 255-268, September.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2011. "Governance of a Fragile Eurozone," CEPS Papers 5523, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2012. "The Governance of a Fragile Eurozone," Walter Adolf Jöhr Lecture 2012, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Institute of Economics (FGN-HSG).
- Dyson, Kenneth & Featherstone, Kevin, 1999. "The Road To Maastricht: Negotiating Economic and Monetary Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296386.
- Issing,Otmar, 2008. "The Birth of the Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521731867.
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2012. "Mispricing of Sovereign Risk and Macroeconomic Stability in the Eurozone," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 866-880, November.
- Paul De Grauwe, 2006.
"What Have we Learnt about Monetary Integration since the Maastricht Treaty?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 711-730, November.
- Paul De Grauwe, 2006. "What have we learnt about monetary integration since the Maastricht Treaty?," Working Papers 03-2006, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Nov 2008.
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2013. "Fiscal Implications of the ECB’s Bond Buying Program," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 843-852, November.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2012. "The Coming Resolution of the European Crisis: An Update," Policy Briefs PB12-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:744-761 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Riet, Ad, 2016. "Safeguarding the euro as a currency beyond the state," Occasional Paper Series 173, European Central Bank.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:6:p:1380-1397 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:53:y:2015:i:2:p:349-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.