Monetary Integration in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucia Quaglia, 2003. "European Monetary Integration and the ‘Constitutionalization’ of Macroeconomic Policy Making," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 235-251, September.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2012. "The Coming Resolution of the European Crisis," Policy Briefs PB12-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lucia Quaglia & Ivo Maes, 2003. "France's and Italy's Policies on European Monetary Integration: a comparison of 'strong' and 'weak' states," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 10, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Horn, Sebastian & Meyer, Josefin & Trebesch, Christoph, 2020. "Europäische Gemeinschaftsanleihen seit der Ölkrise: Lehren für heute?," Kiel Policy Brief 136, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 1999.
"From Common Market to Emu: A Historical Perspective of European Economic and Monetary Integration,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_263, Levy Economics Institute.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "From Common Market to Emu: a Historical Perspective of European Economic and Monetary Integration," Macroeconomics 9903013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2012. "The Coming Resolution of the European Crisis: An Update," Policy Briefs PB12-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTreaty of Rome; Hague Summit; Barre Report; Community policies; European Community; Pierre Werner;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monogr:9780408106665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.