France's and Italy's Policies on European Monetary Integration: a comparison of 'strong' and 'weak' states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Putnam, Robert D., 1978. "Interdependence and the Italian Communists," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 301-349, March.
- Posner, Alan R., 1977. "Italy: dependence and political fragmentation," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 809-838, September.
- Kruse, D. C., 1980. "Monetary Integration in Western Europe," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780408106665 edited by Duchêne, François.
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; Euro; economic performance; economic policy; France; Italy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2004-08-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2004-08-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-08-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.