Financial Markets and European Monetary Cooperation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Buiter,Willem H. & Corsetti,Giancarlo & Pesenti,Paolo A., 2001. "Financial Markets and European Monetary Cooperation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521794404, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaromir Benes & Andrew Berg & Rafael Portillo & David Vavra, 2015.
"Modeling Sterilized Interventions and Balance Sheet Effects of Monetary Policy in a New-Keynesian Framework,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 81-108, February.
- Jaromir Benes & Andrew Berg & Rafael A Portillo & David Vavra, 2013. "Modeling Sterilized Interventions and Balance Sheet Effects of Monetary Policy in a New-Keynesian Framework," IMF Working Papers 13/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2000. "Is Iceland an Optimal Currency Area?," Economics wp10, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Peter Kenen, 1996. "Analyzing and managing exchange-rate crises," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 469-492, March.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria, 2014.
"Euro-dollar polarization and heterogeneity in exchange rate pass-throughs within the euro zone,"
57704, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2014.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2015. "Euro-Dollar Polarization and Heterogeneity in Exchange Rate Pass-Throughs Within the Euro Zone," CEIS Research Paper 333, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Mar 2015.
- Ante Babić & Ante Žigman, 2001. "Currency Crises: Theoretical and Empirical Overview of the 1990s," Surveys 5, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- repec:ces:eeagre:v::y:2004:i::p:1-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Willem H. Buiter, 2010.
"Economic, Political and Institutional Prerequisites for Monetary Union Among the Members of the Gulf Cooperation Council,"
Chapters,in: Currency Union and Exchange Rate Issues, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Willem Buiter, 2008. "Economic, Political, and Institutional Prerequisites for Monetary Union Among the Members of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 579-612, November.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2008. "Economic, Political, and Institutional Prerequisites for Monetary Union Among the Members of the Gulf Cooperation Council," CEPR Discussion Papers 6639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Inci, Ahmet Can, 2005. "ERM effects on currency spot and futures markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 145-163, December.
- Heather D. Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 2004.
"Capital flows and speculative attacks in prospective EU member states,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(3), pages 559-586, September.
- Heather D Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 2003. "Capital Flows and Speculative Attacks in Prospective EU Member States," Working Papers 06, Bank of Greece.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & Seppo Honkapohja & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2007. "Chapter 2: Macroeonomic adjustment in the euro area – the cases of Ireland and Italy," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 59-72, February.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & John Hassler & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Ákos Valentinyi & Xavier Vives, 2012. "Chapter 2: The European Balance-of-Payments Problem," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 57-82, February.
- Loisel, Olivier & Martin, Philippe, 2001.
"Coordination, cooperation, contagion and currency crises,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 399-419, April.
- Loisel, Olivier & Martin, Philippe, 1999. "Coordination, Cooperation, Contagion and Currency Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 2075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2004. "Acceding Countries: The Road to the Euro," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 119-136, October.
- Tassos Anastasatos & Ian R. Davidson, 2004. "How Homogenous are Currency Crises? A Panel Study using Multiple-Response Models," Discussion Paper Series 2004_23, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2004.
- Juan Garcia, 1999. "The Collapse of the ‘New EMS’: An Interpretation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 203-219, May.
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2009. "Lessons from the Portuguese Political-Economic Transition to the Euro (1986-1999)," Economics Working Papers 11_2009, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Michele Bagella & Leonardo Becchetti & Iftekhar Hasan, 2004. "The Anticipated and Concurring Effects of the EMU," CEIS Research Paper 55, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Görg, Holger & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2017. "Export Market Exit and Financial Health in Crises Periods," KCG Working Papers 4, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).
- Heather D. Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 2005. "EU Enlargement, ERM II and Lessons from the Southern European countries," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(1), pages 41-78.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521495479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.