From Common Market to Emu: A Historical Perspective of European Economic and Monetary Integration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "From Common Market to Emu: a Historical Perspective of European Economic and Monetary Integration," Macroeconomics 9903013, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominick Salvatore, 1996. "The European monetary system: Crisis and future," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 601-623, March.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Taylor, Mark P, 1991.
"Exchange Rates, Policy Convergence, and the European Monetary System,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 553-558, August.
- R Macdonald & M P Taylor, "undated". "Exchange Rates, Policy Convergence And The European Monetary System," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 020, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Taylor, Mark P, 1990. "Exchange Rates, Policy Convergence and the European Monetary System," CEPR Discussion Papers 444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kruse, D. C., 1980. "Monetary Integration in Western Europe," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780408106665 edited by Duchêne, François.
- Fratianni, Michele & von Hagen, Juergen, 1990. "The European Monetary System ten years after," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 173-241, January.
- Michael W. Klein, 1998. "European Monetary Union," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 3-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2002. "German monetary history in the second half of the twentieth century: from the deutsche mark to the euro," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 29-64.
- Dutta, M., 2000. "The euro revolution and the European Union: monetary and economic cooperation in the Asia-Pacific region," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 65-88.
- Patricia S. Pollard, 2003. "A look inside two central banks: the European Central Bank and the Federal Reserve," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 11-30.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.