German monetary history in the second half of the twentieth century: from the deutsche mark to the euro
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph A. Whitt, 1994. "Monetary union in Europe," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 11-27.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1998.
"Post-Unification Wage Growth in East Germany,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
304, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1997.
"Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998. "Monetary policy rules in practice Some international evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1033-1067, June.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," Working Papers 97-32, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giersch,Herbert & Paqué,Karl-Heinz & Schmieding,Holger, 1994. "The Fading Miracle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521358699, june. pag.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 1999.
"From Common Market to Emu: a Historical Perspective of European Economic and Monetary Integration,"
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "From Common Market to Emu: A Historical Perspective of European Economic and Monetary Integration," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_263, Levy Economics Institute.
- von Hagen, Jurgen, 1999. "Money growth targeting by the Bundesbank," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 681-701, June.
- Dyson, Kenneth & Featherstone, Kevin, 1999. "The Road To Maastricht: Negotiating Economic and Monetary Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296386, May.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1999. "Japanese monetary policy: a quantity theory perspective," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-26.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2002. "German monetary history in the first half of the twentieth century," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-35.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:2002:i:spr:p:29-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.