U.S. intervention and the early dollar float: 1973-1981
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen, 2008. "Bretton Woods and the Great Inflation," NBER Working Papers 14532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2005. "Reflections," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 353-358.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking; Central ; Foreign exchange administration ; Monetary policy ; Federal Open Market Committee;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2011-01-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:1023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .