The Postwar Institutional Evolution of the International Monetary System
In: Money in Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anna J. Schwartz, 1983. "The Postwar Institutional Evolution of the International Monetary System," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 14-45 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Mussa, Michael L, 1980. "The Efficiency of Foreign Exchange Markets and Measures of Turbulence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 374-381, May.
- Brittain, Bruce, 1981. "International Currency Substitution and the Apparent Instability of Velocity in Some Western European Economies and in the United States," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 135-155, May.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Razin, Assaf, 1980. "Stochastic prices and tests of efficiency of foreign exchange markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 165-170.
- R.L. Major, 1979. "Britain's Trade and Exchange-Rate Policy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 90(1), pages 77-85, November.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Michael L. Mussa, 1980. "Efficiency of Foreign Exchange Markets and Measures of Turbulence," NBER Working Papers 0476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, Dean, 1982. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market, or, Bet against the Central Bank," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 356-368, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Whited, Hsin-hui I.H., 2005.
"Exporting hyperinflation: The long arm of Chiang Kai-shek,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 71-89.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Hsin-hui I. H. Whited, 2001. "Exporting Hyperinflation: The Long Arm of Chiang Kai-shek," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-18, Claremont Colleges.
- Darby, Michael R., 1986.
"The internationalization of American banking and finance: Structure, risk, and world interest rates,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 403-428, December.
- Michaek Darby, 1985. "The Internationalization of American Banking and Finance: Structure, Risk, and World Interest Rates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 385, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby, 1986. "The Internationalization of American Banking and Finance: Structure, Risk, adn World Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 1989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .