U.S. Foreign-Exchange-Market Intervention and the Early Dollar Float: 1973 - 1981
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen, 2008. "Bretton Woods and the Great Inflation," NBER Working Papers 14532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2005. "Reflections," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 353-358.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2012. "Bretton Woods, swap lines, and the Federal Reserve’s return to intervention," Working Paper 1232, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2012.
"The Federal Reserve as an Informed Foreign Exchange Trader: 1973–1995,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 127-160, March.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2011. "The Federal Reserve as an Informed Foreign Exchange Trader: 1973 - 1995," NBER Working Papers 17425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2011. "The Federal Reserve as an informed foreign-exchange trader: 1973-1995," Working Paper 1118, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:235-244 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2011-01-16 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2011-01-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .