Report NEP-IFN-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2010. "The Threat of 'Currency Wars': a European Perspective," Working Papers 1006, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Mohapatra, Sanket & Ratha, Dilip, 2010. "Forecasting migrant remittances during the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5512, The World Bank.
- Alfred Guender & Bevan Cook, 2010. "Monetary policy implementation and uncovered interest parity: empirical evidence from Oceania," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/12, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Assaf Razin & Anuk Serechetapongse, 2010. "Equity Prices and Equity Flows: Testing Theory of the Information-Efficiency Tradeoff," NBER Working Papers 16651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Coleman & Özer Karagedikli, 2010. "Does the Kiwi fly when the Kangaroo jumps? The effect of Australian macroeconomic news on the New Zealand dollar," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/10, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun, 2010. "Investment promotion agencies: do they work?," IDE Discussion Papers 272, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Obashi, Ayako & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2010. "A two-dimensional analysis of the impact of outward FDI on performance at home: evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," IDE Discussion Papers 273, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bacchetta Philippe & Benhima Kenza, 2010. "The Demand for Liquid Assets, Corporate Saving, and Global Imbalances," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "The role of the chinese dollar peg for macroeconomic stability in China and the world economy," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 13-2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Paravisini, Daniel & Rappoport, Veronica & Schnabl, Philipp & Wolfenzon, Daniel, 2010. "Dissecting the Effect of Credit Supply on Trade: Evidence from Matched Credit-Export Data," Working Papers 2010-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2010. "U.S. Foreign-Exchange-Market Intervention and the Early Dollar Float: 1973 - 1981," NBER Working Papers 16647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Ellis & Sara B. Moeller & Frederik P. Schlingemann & René M. Stulz, 2011. "Globalization, Governance, and the Returns to Cross-Border Acquisitions," NBER Working Papers 16676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Chudik, Alexander, 2011. "Identifying the global transmission of the 2007-09 financial crisis in a GVAR Model," Working Paper Series 1285, European Central Bank.
- Marc Flandreau & Norbert Gaillard & Frank Packer, 2010. "To err is human: rating agencies and the interwar foreign government debt crisis," BIS Working Papers 335, Bank for International Settlements.