The Re-engagement in Education of Early School Leavers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Black & Cain Polidano & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2012. "The Re-engagement in Education of Early School Leavers," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 31(2), pages 202-215, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Booth, Alison L, 1991. "Job-Related Formal Training: Who Receives It and What Is It Worth?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 129-138, February.
- Hill, Laura E. & Jepsen, Christopher, 2007.
"Positive outcomes from poor starts: Predictors of dropping back in,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 588-603, October.
- Laura E. Hill & Christopher Jepsen, 2007. "Positive outcomes from poor starts: Predictors of dropping back in," Open Access publications 10197/4446, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Maani, Sholeh A. & Kalb, Guyonne, 2007. "Academic performance, childhood economic resources, and the choice to leave school at age 16," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 361-374, June.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison L. Booth, 1998. "Training and Labour Market Flexibility: Is There a Trade-off?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 521-536, December.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Mark Wooden & Nicole Watson, 2007. "The HILDA Survey and its Contribution to Economic and Social Research (So Far)," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(261), pages 208-231, June.
- Yona Rubinstein & James J. Heckman, 2001. "The Importance of Noncognitive Skills: Lessons from the GED Testing Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 145-149, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cain Polidano & Chris Ryan, 2016. "Long-Term Outcomes from Australian Vocational Education," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n35, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cain Polidano & Domenico Tabasso & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2015.
"A second chance at education for early school leavers,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 358-375, June.
- Polidano, Cain & Tabasso, Domenico & Tseng, Yi-Ping, 2012. "A Second Chance at Education for Early School Leavers," IZA Discussion Papers 6769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cain Polidano & Domenico Tabasso & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2012. "A Second Chance at Education for Early School Leavers," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly school leavers; vocational education and training; re-engaging in education;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-08-09 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2011n13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .