Unemployment Insurance, Unemployment Durations and Re-employment Wages
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McCall, Brian & Chi, Wei, 2008. "Unemployment insurance, unemployment durations and re-employment wages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 115-118, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L., 2000. "The effects of unemployment insurance on postunemployment earnings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 21-53, January.
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicolas M., 1991. "Empirical Labor Economics: The Search Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195059366.
- Ham, John C & Rea, Samuel A, Jr, 1987.
"Unemployment Insurance and Male Unemployment Duration in Canada,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(3), pages 325-353, July.
- John C. Ham & Samuel A. Rea, 1986. "Unemployment Insurance and Male Unemployment Duration in Canada," Working Papers 592, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Card, David & Levine, Phillip B., 2000.
"Extended benefits and the duration of UI spells: evidence from the New Jersey extended benefit program,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 107-138, October.
- David Card & Phillip B. Levine, 1998. "Extended Benefits and the Duration of UI Spells: Evidence from the New Jersey Extended Benefit Program," NBER Working Papers 6714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1991.
"Unemployment Insurance and the Rate of Re-employment of Displaced Workers,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 228-235, May.
- Bruce K. Fallick, 1989. "Unemployment Insurance and the Rate of Re-Employment of Displaced Workers," UCLA Economics Working Papers 550, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simoes, Nadia, 2013.
"Subsídio de desemprego: uma revisão da literatura teórica e empírica
[Unemployment insurance: a survey]," MPRA Paper 52332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bart Cockx & Matteo Picchio, 2013.
"Scarring effects of remaining unemployed for long-term unemployed school-leavers,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(4), pages 951-980, October.
- Bart COCKX & Matteo PICCHIO, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cockx, Bart & Picchio, Matteo, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," IZA Discussion Papers 5937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- B. Cockx & M. Picchio, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/731, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bart Cockx & Matteo Picchio, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," CESifo Working Paper Series 3565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cockx, B. & Picchio, M., 2011. "Scarring Effects of Remaining Unemployed for Long-Term Unemployed School-Leavers," Discussion Paper 2011-094, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nagl, 2011. "Löhne und Arbeitslosengeld: Wie haben sich die HARTZ-Reformen auf die Lohnentwicklung ausgewirkt?," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 18(03), pages 03-07, June.
- Stephanie Lluis & Brian McCall, 2017. "Part-Time Work and Crowding-Out Implications of Employment Insurance Pilot Initiatives," Working Papers 1701, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Rosholm, Michael, 2014. "Looking beyond the bridge: The effect of temporary agency employment on labor market outcomes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 108-125.
- Lachowska, Marta & Meral, Merve & Woodbury, Stephen A., 2016.
"Effects of the unemployment insurance work test on long-term employment outcomes,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 246-265.
- Marta Lachowska & Merve Meral & Stephen A. Woodbury, "undated". "Effects of the unemployment insurance work test on long-term employment outcomes," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles ml-mm-sw-16, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nagl, 2011. "Unemployment Benefit and Wages: The Impact of the Labor Market Reform in Germany on (Reservation) Wages," ifo Working Paper Series 101, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Wolfgang Nagl & Stefan Arent, 2012. "Unemployment Benefits and Wages: Evidence from the German Hartz-Reform," ERSA conference papers ersa12p78, European Regional Science Association.
- Arent Stefan & Nagl Wolfgang, 2013. "Unemployment Compensation and Wages: Evidence from the German Hartz Reforms," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(4), pages 450-466, August.
- Gaure, Simen & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars, 2012. "Job search incentives and job match quality," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 438-450.
- Wolfgang Nagl, 2014. "Lohnrisiko und Altersarmut im Sozialstaat," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 54.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2007-01-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-01-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrr:papers:0306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mary Helen Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ircmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.