Unemployment Benefit and Wages: The Impact of the Labor Market Reform in Germany on (Reservation) Wages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Addison & Mário Centeno & Pedro Portugal, 2009.
"Do Reservation Wages Really Decline? Some International Evidence on the Determinants of Reservation Wages,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-8, March.
- John T. Addison & Mário Centeno & Pedro Portugal, 2008. "Do Reservation Wages Really Decline? Some International Evidence on the Determinants of Reservation Wages," Working Papers w200802, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Addison, John T. & Centeno, Mario & Portugal, Pedro, 2008. "Do Reservation Wages Really Decline? Some International Evidence on the Determinants of Reservation Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 3289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Mário Centeno & Pedro Portugal, 2008. "Do Reservation Wages Really Decline?: Some International Evidence on the Determinants of Reservation Wages," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 85, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- McCall, Brian & Chi, Wei, 2008.
"Unemployment insurance, unemployment durations and re-employment wages,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 115-118, April.
- Brian McCall & Wei Chi, "undated". "Unemployment Insurance, Unemployment Durations and Re-employment Wages," Working Papers 0306, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:40:i:1:p:45-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neal, Derek, 1995. "Industry-Specific Human Capital: Evidence from Displaced Workers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(4), pages 653-677, October.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Mortensen, Dale T, 1998. "Wage Differentials, Employer Size, and Unemployment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 257-273, May.
- Harris, Richard D. F. & Tzavalis, Elias, 1999.
"Inference for unit roots in dynamic panels where the time dimension is fixed,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 201-226, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "HTUNIT: RATS procedure to implement Harris-Tzavalis unit root test for panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00092, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kronthaler, Franz, 2003. "A Study of the Competitiveness of Regions based on a Cluster Analysis: The Example of East Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 179, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Topel, Robert H, 1984. "Equilibrium Earnings, Turnover, and Unemployment: New Evidence," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 500-522, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Moszynski, 2016.
"Institutional conditioning of the German labour market in the face of the global economic crisis 2008–2009,"
Ekonomia i Prawo,
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15(3), pages 371-383, September.
- Michal Moszynski, 2015. "Institutional Conditioning of the German Labour Market in the Face of the Global Economic Crisis 2008-2009," Working Papers 160/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Sep 2015.
- Beissinger, Thomas & Chusseau, Nathalie & Hellier, Joël, 2015.
"Offshoring and labour market reforms: Modelling the German experience,"
Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences
04-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Beissinger, Thomas & Chusseau, Nathalie & Hellier, Joël, 2015. "Offshoring and Labour Market Reforms: Modelling the German Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 8920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rothe, Thomas & Giannelli, Gianna C. & Jaenichen, Ursula, 2013.
"Doing well in reforming the labour market? Recent trends in job stability and wages in Germany,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79932, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Jaenichen, Ursula & Rothe, Thomas, 2013. "Doing Well in Reforming the Labour Market? Recent Trends in Job Stability and Wages in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7580, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niklas Engbom & Enrica Detragiache & Faezeh Raei, 2015. "The German Labor Market Reforms and Post-Unemployment Earnings," IMF Working Papers 15/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Beissinger & Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2014. "Offshoring, employment, labour market reform and inequality: Modelling the German experience," Working Papers 330, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment benefit; reservation wages; wages.;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifowps:_101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .