Access To Employment With Age And Gender: Results Of A Controlled Experiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laetitia Challe & Florent Fremigacci & François Langot & Yannick L'Horty & Loïc du Parquet & Pascale Petit, 2016. "Acces To Employment With Age And Gender: Results Of A Controlled Experiment," TEPP Working Paper 2016-02, TEPP.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mortensen, Dale & Pissarides, Christopher, 2011.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- James J. Heckman, 1998. "Detecting Discrimination," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 101-116, Spring.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Francois Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2010. "Distance to Retirement and Older Workers' Employment: The Case for Delaying the Retirement Age," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(5), pages 1034-1076, September.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00618060 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. A. Riach & J. Rich, 2002.
"Field Experiments of Discrimination in the Market Place,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 480-518, November.
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 2002. "Field experiments of discrimination in the market place," Natural Field Experiments 00328, The Field Experiments Website.
- Langot, François & Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2013.
"Does the growth process discriminate against older workers?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 286-306.
- Langot, François & Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2008. "Does the Growth Process Discriminate against Older Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 3841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button, 2015. "Is It Harder for Older Workers to Find Jobs? New and Improved Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claire L. Adida & David D. Laitin & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2010. "Identifying barriers to Muslim integration in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00618060, HAL.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-661, September.
- Hellerstein, Judith K & Neumark, David & Troske, Kenneth R, 1999.
"Wages, Productivity, and Worker Characteristics: Evidence from Plant-Level Production Functions and Wage Equations,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(3), pages 409-446, July.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & David Neumark & Kenneth R. Troske, 1996. "Wages, Productivity, and Worker Characteristics: Evidence from Plant-Level Production Functions and Wage Equations," NBER Working Papers 5626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Cahuc, 2005. "Le difficile retour en emploi des seniors," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 20(1), pages 3-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Y. Saks, 2016. "Socio-economic transitions on the labour market : a European benchmarking exercise," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 41-58, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment of older workers; access to employment; testing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01292137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .