Report NEP-AGE-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aliaj, Arjeta & Flawinne, Xavier & Jousten, Alain & Perelman, Sergio & Shi, Lin, 2016. "Old?Age Employment and Hours of Work Trends: Empirical Analysis for Four European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 9819, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Sébastien Ménard & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2012. "Optimal unemployment insurance for older workers," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01292095, HAL.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2016. "Taxing Pensions," IZA Discussion Papers 9821, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andreas Irmen & Anastasia Litina, 2016. "Population Aging and Inventive Activity," DEM Discussion Paper Series 16-03, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Mariusz Jarmuzek & Najla Nakhle, 2016. "Sustainability and Equity Challenges; Some Arithmetic on Lebanon’s Pension System," IMF Working Papers 16/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Ross Finnie & David Gray & Yan Zhang, 2015. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Entries Into and Exits from the Canada’s Guaranteed Income Supplement Regime Among Seniors," Working Papers 1511E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Irene Mosca & Robert E Wright, 2016. "Use it or lose it: Irish evidence," Working Papers 1604, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Laetitia Challe & Florent Fremigacci & François Langot & Yannick l'Horty & Loic Du Parquet & Pascale Petit, 2015. "Access to employment with age and gender : results of a controlled experiment," Working Papers hal-01292137, HAL.
- Thomas Blanchet & Yves Dubois & Anthony Marino & Muriel Roger, 2016. "Patrimoine privé et retraite en France," PSE Working Papers halshs-01292412, HAL.
- Thomas Url & Rob J Hyndman & Alexander Dokumentov, 2016. "Long-term forecasts of age-specific participation rates with functional data models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Caroline V. Crawford, 2016. "How Big a Burden Are State and Local OPEB Benefits?," Issues in Brief ibslp48, Center for Retirement Research.
- Sven Neelsen & Owen O’Donnell, 2016. "Progressive Universalism? The Impact of Targeted Coverage on Healthcare Access and Expenditures in Peru," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-019/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Han Lin Shang & Rob J Hyndman, 2016. "Grouped functional time series forecasting: An application to age-specific mortality rates," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.