Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector: an econometric analysis on field experiment data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanuel Duguet & Pascale Petit, 2005. "Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector: an econometric analysis on field experiment data," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 78, pages 79-102.
- Pascale Petit & Emmanuel Duguet, 2006. "Hiring Discrimination in the French Financial Sector : an Econometric Analysis on Field Experiment Data," EcoMod2006 272100069, EcoMod.
- DUGUET Emmanuel & PETIT Pascale, 2004. "Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector: an econometric analysis on field experiment data," Labor and Demography 0411006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination; hiring; field experiment; bootstrap;
All these keywords.
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2004-12-12 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:v04038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Lucie Label (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.