Distance to Retirement and The Job Search of Older Workers: The Case For Delaying Retirement Age
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2004.
"To Match or Not to Match? Optimal Wage Policy With Endogenous Worker Search Intensity,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(2), pages 297-330, April.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002. "To Match or Not To Match ? Optimal Wage Policy with Endogenous Worker search Intensity," Working Papers 2002-59, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2004. "To Match or Not to Match? Optimal Wage Policy With Endogenous Worker Search Intensity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00279655, HAL.
- Ana Castaneda & Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2003. "Accounting for the U.S. Earnings and Wealth Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(4), pages 818-857, August.
- Seater, John J., 1977. "A unified model of consumption, labor supply, and job search," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 349-372, April.
More about this item
KeywordsJob Search; Older Workers; Retirement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-09-25 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00517107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .