Generation Y preferences for employer brand benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Haytko, Diana L. & Phillips, Joanna, 2009. "What drives college-age Generation Y consumers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 617-628, June.
- Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Schlosser, Janet & Pompa, Rudy, 2007. "Satisfied Employees Are Worth Their Weight in Gold: What Motivates Generation Y?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(1), March.
- Bush, Alan J. & Martin, Craig A. & Bush, Victoria D., 2004. "Sports Celebrity Influence on the Behavioral Intentions of Generation Y," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 108-118, March.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Schewe, Charles D., 2003. "Cohort segmentation: An exploration of its validity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 979-987, December.
More about this item
Keywordsemployer brand; generation Y; recruitment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-IPR-2013-09-25 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MKT-2013-09-25 (Marketing)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00863619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .