The Credit-Output Relationship During the Recovery from Recession
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:jmoncb:v:51:y:2019:i:6:p:1547-1580 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:54-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Marco Frigerio, 2019.
"Interenterprise Credit and Adjustment during Financial Crises: The Role of Firm Size,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 51(6), pages 1547-1580, September.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Frigerio, Marco, 2016. "Inter-Enterprise Credit and Adjustment During Financial Crises: The Role of Firm Size," CEPR Discussion Papers 11680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Marco Frigerio, 2019. "Interenterprise Credit and Adjustment during Financial Crises: The Role of Firm Size," Post-Print halshs-02117758, HAL.
- repec:taf:jpolrf:v:21:y:2018:i:4:p:319-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shino Takayama & Yuki Tamura & Terence Yeo, 2019. "Primaries, Strategic Voters and Heterogenous Valences," Discussion Papers Series 605, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Lingguo Xu & Peter E. Earl & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2019. "Materialism and Economic Progress," Discussion Papers Series 604, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsCreditless recoveries ; Bank credit vs trade credit; Financial crises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-01267259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.