Credit Chains and Sectoral Comovement: Does the Use of Trade Credit Amplify Sectoral Shocks?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2008. "Credit chains and sectoral comovemen t: does the use of trade credit amplify sectoral shocks ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4525, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Isabelle Roland, 2010.
"Credit and recessions,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
10022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Isabelle Roland, 2010. "Credit and recessions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00469521, HAL.
- Saldías, Martín, 2013.
"A market-based approach to sector risk determinants and transmission in the euro area,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4534-4555.
- Martín Saldías, 2011. "A Market-based Approach to Sector Risk Determinants and Transmission in the Euro Area," Working Papers w201130, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Saldías, Martín, 2013. "A market-based approach to sector risk determinants and transmission in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1574, European Central Bank.
- Péter Csóka & Dániel Havran & Nóra Szűcs, 2015.
"Corporate financing under moral hazard and the default risk of buyers,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(4), pages 763-778, December.
- Peter Csoka & Daniel Havran & Nora Szucs, 2013. "Corporate financing under moral hazard and the default risk of buyers," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1322, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bams, Dennis & Bos, Jaap & Pisa, Magdalena, 2016. "Trade credit: Elusive insurance of firm growth," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Yang Jiao & Yi Wen, 2012. "Capital, finance, and trade collapse," Working Papers 2012-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Peter Broer & Jürgen Antony, 2010. "Linkages between the Financial and the Real Sector of the Economy: A Literature Survey," CPB Document 216, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Frigerio, Marco, 2016. "Inter-Enterprise Credit and Adjustment During Financial Crises: The Role of Firm Size," CEPR Discussion Papers 11680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan Finkelstein-Shapiro & Andrés González Gómez, 2015. "Macroprudential Policy and Labor Market Dynamics in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Drago Bergholt & Tommy Sveen, 2014.
"Sectoral Interdependence and Business Cycle Synchronization in Small Open Economies,"
No 2/2014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Drago Bergholt & Tommy Sveen, 2014. "Sectoral interdependence and business cycle synchronization in small open economies," Working Paper 2014/04, Norges Bank.
- Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche, 2012. "Is East Asia's Economic Fate Chained to the West?," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-11, CIRANO.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Marco Frigerio, 2015.
"The Credit-Output Relationship During the Recovery from Recession,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 551-579, July.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Marco Frigerio,, 2015. "The Credit-Output Relationship During the Recovery from Recession," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01267259, HAL.
- Kutsuna, Kenji & Smith, Janet Kiholm & Smith, Richard & Yamada, Kazuo, 2016. "Supply-chain spillover effects of IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 150-168.
- Bams, Dennis & Pisa, Magdalena & Wolff, Christian C, 2015. "Ripple effects from industry defaults," CEPR Discussion Papers 10891, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reza Y. Siregar & C.S. Lim, Vincent, 2011. "Real Sector Propagation of the Recent Global Financial Crisis: An Integrative Report," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp83.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2014. "Trade finance: developments and issues," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 50.
- Hazama, Makoto & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2012.
"Measuring the Systemic Risk in Interfirm Transaction Networks,"
Working Paper Series
20, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hazama, Makoto & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2017. "Measuring the Systemic Risk in Interfirm Transaction Networks," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 66, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:276-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daisuke Tsuruta, 2013. "Credit Contagion and Trade Credit: Evidence from Small Business Data in Japan," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 341-367, December.
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2017. "Working Capital Management during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 17045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jinjarak, Yothin, 2013. "Supply Chains and Credit-Market Shocks: Some Implications for Emerging Markets," ADBI Working Papers 443, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:92:y:2010:i:4:p:985-1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.