Balance Sheets after the EMU: an Assessment of the Redenomination Risk
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cédric Durand & Sébastien Villemot, 2018. "Balance sheets after the EMU : an assessment of the redenomination risk," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2bjp23jrbs9, Sciences Po.
- Cédric Durabd & Sébastien Villemot, 2016. "Balance sheets after the EMU : an assessment of the redenomination risk," Sciences Po publications 2016-31, Sciences Po.
- Cedric Durand & Sébastien Villemot, 2016. "Balance sheets after the EMU : an assessment of the redenomination risk," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gelos, R. Gaston & Sahay, Ratna & Sandleris, Guido, 2011.
"Sovereign borrowing by developing countries: What determines market access?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 243-254, March.
- R. G Gelos & Guido M Sandleris & Ratna Sahay, 2004. "Sovereign Borrowing by Developing Countries; What Determines Market Access?," IMF Working Papers 04/221, International Monetary Fund.
- R. Gaston Gelos, Ratna Sahay and Guido Sandleris, 2008. "Sovereign Borrowing by Developing Countries: What Determines Market Access?," Business School Working Papers 2008-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2010.
"Exchange Rate Misalignments at World and European Levels: a FEER Approach,"
CEPII research center, issue 121, pages 25-58.
- Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2010. "Exchange Rate Misalignments at World and European Levels: a FEER Approach," Post-Print halshs-00435836, HAL.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire, 2012. "Interpreting TARGET2 balances," BIS Working Papers 393, Bank for International Settlements.
- Towbin, Pascal & Weber, Sebastian, 2013.
"Limits of floating exchange rates: The role of foreign currency debt and import structure,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 179-194.
- Pascal Towbin & Sebastian Weber, 2011. "Limits of Floating Exchange Rates; the Role of Foreign Currency Debt and Import Structure," IMF Working Papers 11/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Kevin Cowan, 2008.
"Corporate Dollar Debt and Depreciations: Much Ado About Nothing?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 612-626, November.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Kevin Cowan, 2002. "Corporate dollar debt and depreciations: much ado about nothing?," Working Papers 02-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bleakley, Hoyt & Cowan, Kevin, 2011. "Corporate Dollar Debt and Depreciations: Much Ado about Nothing?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1555, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Kevin Cowan, 2005. "Corporate Dollar Debt and Depreciations: Much Ado About Nothing?," Research Department Publications 4411, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Whittaker, John, 2011. "Eurosystem debts, Greece, and the role of banknotes," MPRA Paper 38406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Branimir Gruic & Philip Wooldridge, 2012. "Enhancements to the BIS debt securities statistics," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:524-538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2017. "The nature of the eurocrisis. A reply to Febrero, Uxò and Bermejo," Department of Economics University of Siena 752, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:16:y:2018:i:3:p:50000000003758 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2017. "Beyond the traditional monetary circuit: endogenous money, finance and the theory of long-period effective demand," Department of Economics University of Siena 757, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:16:y:2018:i:03:p:31-34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBalance sheets; Euro;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cepnwp:hal-01383691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .