Pollution and International Trade in Services
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arik Levinson, 2010. "Pollution and international trade in services," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 93-105, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ederington Josh & Levinson Arik & Minier Jenny, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization and Pollution Havens,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-24, November.
- Josh Ederington, Arik Levinson, and Jenny Minier, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution Havens," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Josh Ederington, 2005. "Trade Liberalization And Pollution Havens," Working Papers id:51, eSocialSciences.
- Josh Ederington & Arik Levinson & Jenny Minier, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution Havens," NBER Working Papers 10585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1993. "Trade, Pollution And Environmental Protection," Staff Papers 14025, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 2003. "The geography of US pollution intensive trade: evidence from 1958 to 1994," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 383-400, July.
- Hettige, Hemamala & Martin, Paul & Singh, Manjula & Wheeler,David R., 1995. "The industrial pollution projection system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1431, The World Bank.
- Arik Levinson, 2009.
"Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from US Manufacturing,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2177-2192, December.
- Levinson, Arik, 2007. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," Discussion Papers dp-07-40, Resources For the Future.
- Arik Levinson, 2007. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 13616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arik Levinson, 2007. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers gueconwpa~07-07-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Arik Levinson, 2008. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," NCEE Working Paper Series 200802, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2008.
- Cole, Matthew A., 2004. "US environmental load displacement: examining consumption, regulations and the role of NAFTA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 439-450, April.
- Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti, 2006. "NAFTA and the Environment: What Can the Data Tell Us?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(3), pages 605-633, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:1229-1244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberta De Santis, 2012.
"Impact of Environmental Regulations on Trade in the Main EU Countries: Conflict or Synergy?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7), pages 799-815, July.
- de santis, roberta, 2011. "Impact of environmental regulations on trade in the main EU countries: conflict or synergy?," MPRA Paper 37756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bialek, Sylwia & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015.
"Do stringent environmental policies deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfi eld,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113179, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sylwia Bialek & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2015. "Do Stringent Environmental Policies Deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfield," CESifo Working Paper Series 5262, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2013.
"Environmental innovations in services: Manufacturing–services integration and policy transmissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1595-1604.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012. "Environmental Innovations in Services. Manufacturing-Services Integration and Policy Transmissions," Working Papers 201208, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspollution havens; input-output; pollution intensity; TEAM;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-08-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2009-08-08 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:geo:guwopa:gueconwpa~09-09-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Suss). General contact details of provider: http://econ.georgetown.edu/ .