Pollution and International Trade in Services
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arik Levinson, 2010. "Pollution and international trade in services," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 93-105, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ederington Josh & Levinson Arik & Minier Jenny, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization and Pollution Havens,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-24, November.
- Josh Ederington & Arik Levinson & Jenny Minier, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution Havens," NBER Working Papers 10585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josh Ederington, 2005. "Trade Liberalization And Pollution Havens," Working Papers id:51, eSocialSciences.
- Josh Ederington, Arik Levinson, and Jenny Minier, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution Havens," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1993. "Trade, Pollution And Environmental Protection," Staff Papers 14025, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 2003. "The geography of US pollution intensive trade: evidence from 1958 to 1994," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 383-400, July.
- Hettige, Hemamala & Martin, Paul & Singh, Manjula & Wheeler,David R., 1995. "The industrial pollution projection system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1431, The World Bank.
- Arik Levinson, 2009.
"Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from US Manufacturing,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2177-2192, December.
- Levinson, Arik, 2007. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," Discussion Papers dp-07-40, Resources For the Future.
- Arik Levinson, 2007. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 13616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arik Levinson, 2007. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers gueconwpa~07-07-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Arik Levinson, 2008. "Technology, International Trade, and Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing," NCEE Working Paper Series 200802, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2008.
- Cole, Matthew A., 2004. "US environmental load displacement: examining consumption, regulations and the role of NAFTA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 439-450, April.
- Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti, 2006. "NAFTA and the Environment: What Can the Data Tell Us?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(3), pages 605-633, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2017.
"Sustainable development and industrial development: manufacturing environmental performance, technology and consumption/production perspectives,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 183-203, April.
- Mazzanti, M. & Nicolli, F. & Marin, G. & Gilli, M., 2015. "Sustainable development and industrial development: Manufacturing environmental performance, technology and consumption/production perspectives," MERIT Working Papers 050, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2016. "Sustainable Development and Industrial Development: Manufacturing Environmental Performance, Technology and Consumption/Production Perspectives," SEEDS Working Papers 0216, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2016.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:1229-1244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberta De Santis, 2012.
"Impact of Environmental Regulations on Trade in the Main EU Countries: Conflict or Synergy?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7), pages 799-815, July.
- de santis, roberta, 2011. "Impact of environmental regulations on trade in the main EU countries: conflict or synergy?," MPRA Paper 37756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:95-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bialek, Sylwia & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015.
"Do stringent environmental policies deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfi eld,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113179, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sylwia Bialek & Alfons J. Weichenrieder & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2015. "Do Stringent Environmental Policies Deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfield," CESifo Working Paper Series 5262, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2013.
"Environmental innovations in services: Manufacturing–services integration and policy transmissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1595-1604.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012. "Environmental Innovations in Services. Manufacturing-Services Integration and Policy Transmissions," Working Papers 201208, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Holladay, J. Scott & Mohsin, Mohammed & Pradhan, Shreekar, 2018.
"Emissions leakage, environmental policy and trade frictions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 95-113.
- J. Scott Holladay & Mohammed Mohsin & Shreekar Pradhan, 2017. "Emissions Leakage, Environmental Policy and Trade Frictions," Working Papers 2017-07, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspollution havens; input-output; pollution intensity; TEAM;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2009-08-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2009-08-08 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:geo:guwopa:gueconwpa~09-09-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Suss). General contact details of provider: http://econ.georgetown.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.