Agriculture and adaptation in Bangladesh: Current and projected impacts of climate change:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Mendelsohn & Ariel Dinar, 2009. "Climate Change and Agriculture," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12990.
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Palazzo, Amanda & Gray, Ian & Ingersoll, Christina & Robertson, Richard & Tokgoz, Simla & Zhu, Tingju & Sulser, Timothy B. & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & , 2010. "Food security, farming, and climate change to 2050: Scenarios, results, policy options," Research reports Gerald C. Nelson, et al., International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Koo, Jawoo & Robertson, Richard & Sulser, Timothy & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & Palazzo, Amanda & Batka, Miroslav & Magalhaes, Marilia & Va, 2009. "Climate change: Impact on agriculture and costs of adaptation," Food policy reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davis, Peter & Ali, Snigdha, 2014. "Exploring local perceptions of climate change impact and adaptation in rural Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1322, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Ali, Snigdha & Behrman, Julia A. & Bryan, Elizabeth & Davis, Peter & Donnelly, Aiveen & Gathaara, Violet & KonÃ©, Daouda & Nganga, Teresiah & Ngugi, Jane & Okoba, Barrack & Ronco, 2015. "Climate, change adaptation assets and group-based approaches: Gendered perceptions from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Mali, and Kenya:," IFPRI discussion papers 1412, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:3:p:377-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susmita Dasgupta & Md. Moqbul Hossain & Mainul Huq & David Wheeler, 2016.
"Facing The Hungry Tide: Climate Change, Livelihood Threats, And Household Responses In Coastal Bangladesh,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-25, August.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hossain, Md. Moqbul & Huq, Mainul & Wheeler, David, 2014. "Facing the hungry tide : climate change, livelihood threats, and household responses in coastal Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7148, The World Bank.
- Muntaha Rakib & Julia Anna Matz, 2016.
"The Impact of Shocks on Gender-differentiated Asset Dynamics in Bangladesh,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 377-395, March.
- Rakib, Muntaha & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "The impact of shocks on gender-differentiated asset dynamics in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1356, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rakib, Muntaha & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "The Impact of Shocks on Gender-differentiated Asset Dynamics in Bangladesh," Discussion Papers 179690, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Nazmul Huq & Jean Hugé & Emmanuel Boon & Animesh K. Gain, 2015. "Climate Change Impacts in Agricultural Communities in Rural Areas of Coastal Bangladesh: A Tale of Many Stories," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-24, June.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:107-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hossain, Md. Moqbul & Huq, Mainul & Wheeler, David, 2014. "Climate change, soil salinity, and the economics of high-yield rice production in coastal Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7140, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Impact model; Adaptation; Agricultural productivity; Crop yields; Varieties;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-08-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2013-08-16 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2013-08-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.