Exploring local perceptions of climate change impact and adaptation in rural Bangladesh:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Thurlow & Paul Dorosh & Winston Yu, 2012.
"A Stochastic Simulation Approach to Estimating the Economic Impacts of Climate Change in Bangladesh,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 412-428, August.
- Thurlow, James & Yu, Winston, 2011. "A Stochastic Simulation Approach to Estimating the Economic Impacts of Climate Change in Bangladesh," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thomas, Timothy S. & Mainuddin, Khandaker & Chiang, Catherine & Rahman, Aminur & Haque, Anwarul & Islam, Nazria & Quasem, Saad & Sun, Yun, 2013. "Agriculture and adaptation in Bangladesh: Current and projected impacts of climate change:," IFPRI discussion papers 1281, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett W., 2012. "Climate change and internal migration patterns in Bangladesh: an agent-based model," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(06), pages 763-780, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:3:p:377-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muntaha Rakib & Julia Anna Matz, 2016.
"The Impact of Shocks on Gender-differentiated Asset Dynamics in Bangladesh,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 377-395, March.
- Rakib, Muntaha & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "The impact of shocks on gender-differentiated asset dynamics in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1356, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rakib, Muntaha & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "The Impact of Shocks on Gender-differentiated Asset Dynamics in Bangladesh," Discussion Papers 179690, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Poverty; Gender; Women; rural areas; rural population; vulnerability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-04-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.