Exploring local perceptions of climate change impact and adaptation in rural Bangladesh:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Thurlow & Paul Dorosh & Winston Yu, 2012.
"A Stochastic Simulation Approach to Estimating the Economic Impacts of Climate Change in Bangladesh,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 412-428, August.
- Thurlow, James & Yu, Winston, 2011. "A Stochastic Simulation Approach to Estimating the Economic Impacts of Climate Change in Bangladesh," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thomas, Timothy S. & Mainuddin, Khandaker & Chiang, Catherine & Rahman, Aminur & Haque, Anwarul & Islam, Nazria & Quasem, Saad & Sun, Yun, 2013. "Agriculture and adaptation in Bangladesh: Current and projected impacts of climate change:," IFPRI discussion papers 1281, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett W., 2012. "Climate change and internal migration patterns in Bangladesh: an agent-based model," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(06), pages 763-780, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:3:p:377-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muntaha Rakib & Julia Anna Matz, 2016.
"The Impact of Shocks on Gender-differentiated Asset Dynamics in Bangladesh,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 377-395, March.
- Rakib, Muntaha & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "The Impact of Shocks on Gender-differentiated Asset Dynamics in Bangladesh," Discussion Papers 179690, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Rakib, Muntaha & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "The impact of shocks on gender-differentiated asset dynamics in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1356, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Poverty; Gender; Women; rural areas; rural population; vulnerability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-04-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .