Climate change and internal migration patterns in Bangladesh: an agent-based model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo, 2008.
"International energy R&D spillovers and the economics of greenhouse gas atmospheric stabilization,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2912-2929, November.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," Working Papers 2007_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," Working Papers 2007.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," CESifo Working Paper Series 2151, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nordhaus, William D & Yang, Zili, 1996. "A Regional Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of Alternative Climate-Change Strategies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 741-765, September.
- Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Wang, Ke & Zhang, Ying & Lu, Xuedu, 2008. "Comparison of CO2 emission scenarios and mitigation opportunities in China's five sectors in 2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1181-1194, March.
- Zhongxiang Zhang, 2011.
"In what format and under what timeframe would China take on climate commitments? A roadmap to 2050,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 245-259, September.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "In what format and under what timeframe would China take on climate commitments? A roadmap to 2050," MPRA Paper 15587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "In What Format and under What Timeframe Would China Take on Climate Commitments? A Roadmap to 2050," Working Papers 2010.112, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Enrica De Cian & Valentina Bosetti & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The 2008 WITCH Model: New Model Features and Baseline," Working Papers 2009.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Sgobbi, Alessandra & Tavoni, Massimo, 2009. "Optimal energy investment and R&D strategies to stabilize atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 123-137, May.
- van Vuuren, Detlef & Fengqi, Zhou & Vries, Bert de & Kejun, Jiang & Graveland, Cor & Yun, Li, 2003. "Energy and emission scenarios for China in the 21st century--exploration of baseline development and mitigation options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 369-387, March.
- World Bank, 2009. "World Development Indicators 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4367.
- Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2012.
"Beyond Copenhagen: a realistic climate policy in a fragmented world,"
Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 523-542, February.
- Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2010. "Beyond Copenhagen: A Realistic Climate Policy in a Fragmented World," Working Papers 2010.136, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark D. & Price, Lynn, 2010. "Overview of current energy-efficiency policies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6439-6452, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davis, Peter & Ali, Snigdha, 2014. "Exploring local perceptions of climate change impact and adaptation in rural Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1322, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anna Klabunde & Frans Willekens, 2016. "Decision-Making in Agent-Based Models of Migration: State of the Art and Challenges," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 73-97, February.
- Dobes Leo & Jotzo Frank & Stern David I., 2014.
"The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 65(3), pages 281-320, December.
- Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank & Dobes, Leo, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," Working Papers 249412, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- David I. Stern & Frank Jotzo & Leo Dobes, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," CCEP Working Papers 1307, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- K S Kavi Kumar & Brinda Viswanathan, 2012.
"Weather Variability And Agriculture: Implications For Long And Short-Term Migration In India,"
- K.S. Kavi Kumar & BRINDA VISWANATHAN, 2012. "Weather Variability and Agriculture-Implications for Long and Short-term Migration in India," Working papers 220, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:04:y:2013:i:02:n:s2010007813500073 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linjun Lu & Qing-Chang Lu & ABM Sertajur Rahman, 2015. "Residence and Job Location Change Choice Behavior under Flooding and Cyclone Impacts in Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-20, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:17:y:2012:i:06:p:763-780_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.