Report NEP-ENV-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, V. & Martini, Chiara & Tommasino, M.C., 2013. "Gdyn-E: a dynamic CGE model for the economic assessment of long run climate policy alternatives," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152272, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Rösemann, Claus & Haenel, Hans-Dieter & Dämmgen, Ulrich & Poddey, Eike & Freibauer, Annette & Wulf, Sebastian & Eurich-Menden, Brigitte & Döhler, Helmut & Schreiner, Carsten & Bauer, Beate & Osterburg, 2013.
"Calculations of gaseous and particulate emissions from German agriculture 1990 - 2011. Report on methods and data (RMD) submission 2013
[Berechnung von gas- und partikelförmigen Emissionen aus der ," Thünen Reports 1, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Rada, Nicholas E., 2013. "Agricultural Growth in India: Examining the Post-Green Revolution Transition," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152343, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Benteng Zou, 2013. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Working Papers hal-00850543, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00850680 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Belova & Wayne B. Gray & Joshua Linn & Richard D. Morgenstern, 2013. "Environmental Regulation And Industry Employment: A Reassessment," Working Papers 13-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00850682 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas, Timothy S. & Mainuddin, Khandaker & Chiang, Catherine & Rahman, Aminur & Haque, Anwarul & Islam, Nazria & Quasem, Saad & Sun, Yun, 2013. "Agriculture and adaptation in Bangladesh: Current and projected impacts of climate change:," IFPRI discussion papers 1281, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ragasa, Catherine & Sun, Yan & Bryan, Elizabeth & Abate, Caroline & Atlaw, Alumu & Keita, Mahamadou Namori, 2013. "Organizational and institutional issues in climate change adaptation and risk management: Insights from practitionersâ€™ survey in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Kenya, and Mali," IFPRI discussion papers 1279, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Calderone, Margherita & Maystadt, Jean-Francois & You, Liangzhi, 2013. "Local Warming and Violent Conflict in North and South Sudan:," IFPRI discussion papers 1276, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Noble, Andrew, 2012. "The slumbering giant: land and water degradation," Conference Proceedings 2012 152413, Crawford Fund.
- Mundaca, Luis & Mansoz, Mathilde & Neij, Lena & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2013. "Transaction costs of low-carbon technologies and policies : the diverging literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6565, The World Bank.
- Latruffe, Laure & Piet, Laurent & Dupraz, Pierre & Mouël, Chantal Le, 2013. "The influence of agricultural support on sale prices of French farmland: A comparison of different subsidies, accounting for the role of environmental and land regulations," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152372, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Magnan, Nicholas & Spielman, David J. & Bhargava, Anil K. & Gulati, Kajal, 2013. "Targeting technology to reduce poverty and conserve resources: Experimental delivery of laser land leveling to farmers in Uttar Pradesh, India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1274, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anonymous, 2013. "The Scramble for Natural Resources: More food, less land?," Conference Proceedings 2012 152131, Crawford Fund.