Macroeconomic Effects of Government Spending in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franco Modigliani & Shi Larry Cao, 2004. "The Chinese Saving Puzzle and the Life-Cycle Hypothesis," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 145-170, March.
- Yongheng Deng & Randall Morck & Jing Wu & Bernard Yeung, 2011.
"Monetary and Fiscal Stimuli, Ownership Structure, and China's Housing Market,"
NBER Working Papers
16871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deng, Yongheng & Morck, Randall & Wu, Jing & Yeung, Bernard, 2011. "Monetary and Fiscal Stimuli, Ownership Structure, and China's Housing Market," Ratio Working Papers 173, The Ratio Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Shen & Liu, Lezheng & Zhao, Yan, 2015. "The business cycle implications of land financing in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 225-237.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Weidenmier, Marc D., 2015. "Assessing the impact of the Chinese stimulus package at home and abroad: A damp squib?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 137-162.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment Spending; Fiscal Multiplier; Economic Development; Chinese Economy; Inflationary Finance;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-04-06 (Development)
- NEP-DGE-2013-04-06 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2013-04-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-04-06 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2013-013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .