Economic Development and Transition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrison, Ann E. & Lin, Justin Yifu & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2014.
"Explaining Africa’s (Dis)advantage,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 59-77.
- Ann E. Harrison & Justin Yifu Lin & L. Colin Xu, 2013. "Explaining Africa's (Dis)advantage," NBER Working Papers 18683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison,Ann E. & Lin, Justin Yifu & Xu,L. Colin, 2013. "Explaining Africa's (Dis)advantage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6316, The World Bank.
- Piveteau, Alain & Rougier, Éric, 2010.
"Émergence, l’économie du développement interpellée,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 7.
- Eric Rougier & Alain Piveteau, 2010. "L'émergence, l'économie du développement interpelée," Post-Print hal-00648442, HAL.
- Eric Rougier & Alain Piveteau, 2010. "L'émergence : l'économie du développement interpelée," Post-Print hal-00647556, HAL.
- Ben Fine & Elisa Van Waeyenberge, 2013. "A Paradigm Shift that Never Will Be?: Justin Linâ€™s New Structural Economics," Working Papers 179, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Fahad Hassan Khan, 2014. "From revenues to democracy?," Departmental Working Papers 2014-25, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Miaojie Yu, 2010.
"Processing Trade, Firm's Productivity, and Tariff Reductions : Evidence from Chinese Products,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22799, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Miaojie Yu, 2010. "Processing Trade, Firms Productivity, and Tariff Reductions : Evidence from Chinese Products," Trade Working Papers 22873, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yao, Yang, 2014. "The Chinese Growth Miracle," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 7, pages 943-1031 Elsevier.
- Abdul Jabbar Abdullah & Hristos Doucouliagos & Elizabeth Manning, 2015. "Are regional incomes in Malaysia converging?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 69-94, November.
- Dairabayeva Karlygash & Carayannis Elias, 2014. "Targeted Trade-Related Policies and Manufacturing Firm Productivity in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Effect of Corruption," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-22, April.
- World Bank, 2010. "Bhutan Investment Climate Assessment Report : Vitalizing the Private Sector, Creating Jobs, Volume 2," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12872, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "Albania - The New Growth Agenda : A Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2935, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "Bhutan Investment Climate Assessment Report : Vitalizing the Private Sector, Creating Jobs, Volume 1. Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12871, The World Bank.
- Julan Du & Hongsheng Fang & Xiangrong Jin, 2013. "Chinese Political and Economic Governance System and the Imbalance between Consumption and Investment," Working Papers 232013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Justin Yifu LIN & Xifang SUN, 2009.
"Banking structure and economic growth: Evidence from China,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 4(4), pages 479-504, December.
- Justin Lin & Xifang Sun, 2009. "Banking structure and economic growth: Evidence from China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(4), pages 479-504, December.
- Gaasbeek, P.B. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2011. "Chinese competition," ISS Working Papers - General Series 22630, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Vu, Khuong Minh, 2014. "The practice of industrial policy: Lessons for Africa: Co-ordination through an Asian lens," WIDER Working Paper Series 156, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Do Exporting Firms in the People’s Republic of China Innovate?," ADBI Working Papers 365, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:eee:streco:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:64-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2011-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Bo & Ma, Hong & Xu, Yuan, 2014. "Measuring China’s trade liberalization: A generalized measure of trade restrictiveness index," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 994-1006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521735513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .