Report NEP-DEV-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xin Wang & Yi Wen, 2013. "Is government spending a free lunch? -- evidence from China," Working Papers 2013-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Louise Grogan, 2013. "Household Formation Rules, Fertility and Female Labour Supply: Evidence from post-communist countries," Working Papers 1302, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Louise Grogan, 2013. "Rural Electrification and Employment in Poor Countries: Evidence from Nicaragua," Working Papers 1303, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mary-Françoise Renard & Huanxiu GUO, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers halshs-00802119, HAL.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2013. "Why Are Women Less Democratic Than Men? Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers halshs-00802838, HAL.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Intimate Partner Violence and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers in Economics 563, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 14 May 2013.
- Dietrich Vollrath, 2013. "The Efficiency of Human Capital Allocations in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201307956, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Wages and informailty in developing countries," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2013. "Economic integration, location of industries, and frontier regions : evidence from Cambodia," IDE Discussion Papers 399, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jennifer Helgeson & Simon Dietz & Stefan Hochrainer-Stigler, 2012. "Vulnerability to weather disasters: the choice of coping strategies in rural Uganda," GRI Working Papers 91, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2013. "Income polarization and economic growth," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 147, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2012. "Poverty of Ethnic Minorities in the Poorest Areas of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 45737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2012. "Poverty Dynamics: The Structurally and Stochastically Poor in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 45738, University Library of Munich, Germany.