Assessing the impact of the Chinese stimulus package at home and abroad: A damp squib?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongheng Deng & Randall Morck & Jing Wu & Bernard Yeung, 2011.
"Monetary and Fiscal Stimuli, Ownership Structure, and China's Housing Market,"
NBER Working Papers
16871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deng, Yongheng & Morck, Randall & Wu, Jing & Yeung, Bernard, 2011. "Monetary and Fiscal Stimuli, Ownership Structure, and China's Housing Market," Ratio Working Papers 173, The Ratio Institute.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Siklos, Pierre L., 2012.
"Enter the dragon: Interactions between Chinese, US and Asia-Pacific equity markets, 1995–2010,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 521-541.
- Richard C. K. Burdekin & Pierre L. Siklos, 2011. "Enter the Dragon: Interactions between Chinese, US and Asia-Pacific Equity Markets, 1995-2010," Working Papers 232011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Richard C. K. Burdekin & Pierre L. Siklos, 2011. "Enter the Dragon: Interactions between Chinese, US and Asia-Pacific Equity Markets, 1995-2010," CAMA Working Papers 2011-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Arquette, Gregory C. & Brown Jr., William O. & Burdekin, Richard C.K., 2008. "US ADR and Hong Kong H-share discounts of Shanghai-listed firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1916-1927, September.
- Adam McKissack & Jessica Xu, 2011. "Chinese macroeconomic management through the crisis and beyond," Treasury Working Papers 2011-01, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Jun 2011.
- Adam McKissack & Jessica Y. Xu, 2011. "Chinese macroeconomic management through the crisis and beyond," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 25(1), pages 43-55, May.
- Wang, Xin & Wen, Yi, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Government Spending in China," Working Papers 2013-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 13 Aug 2017.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:05:y:2014:i:02:n:s1793993314500033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen, Yi & Wu, Jing, 2014. "Withstanding great recession like China," Working Papers 2014-7, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 21 Oct 2017.
- Fardoust, Shahrokh & Lin, Justin Yifu & Luo, Xubei, 2012. "Demystifying China's fiscal stimulus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6221, The World Bank.
- Fardoust, Shahrokh & Ravishankar, V.J., 2013. "Subnational fiscal policy in large developing countries : some lessons from the 2008-09 crisis for Brazil, China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6409, The World Bank.
- Diao, Xinshen & Zhang, Yumei & Chen, Kevin Z., 2012. "The global recession and China's stimulus package: A general equilibrium assessment of country level impacts," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17.
- John Whalley & Xiliang Zhao, 2013. "The relative importance of the Chinese stimulus package and tax stabilization during the 2008 financial crisis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 682-686, May.
- Sun, Lixin & Ford, J.L. & Dickinson, David G., 2010. "Bank loans and the effects of monetary policy in China: VAR/VECM approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 65-97, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Quanrun & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart & Yang, Cuihong, 2016. "Modeling the short-run effect of fiscal stimuli on GDP: A new semi-closed input–output model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 52-63.
More about this item
KeywordsChinese stimulus package; Stock market reactions; Shanghai; Hong Kong; New York;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:33:y:2015:i:c:p:137-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .