Withstanding great recession like China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongheng Deng & Randall Morck & Jing Wu & Bernard Yeung, 2011.
"Monetary and Fiscal Stimuli, Ownership Structure, and China's Housing Market,"
NBER Working Papers
16871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deng, Yongheng & Morck, Randall & Wu, Jing & Yeung, Bernard, 2011. "Monetary and Fiscal Stimuli, Ownership Structure, and China's Housing Market," Ratio Working Papers 173, The Ratio Institute.
- Kaiji Chen & Yi Wen, 2017. "The Great Housing Boom of China," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 73-114, April.
- Lawrence Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2011.
"When Is the Government Spending Multiplier Large?,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(1), pages 78-121.
- Lawrence Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2009. "When is the government spending multiplier large?," NBER Working Papers 15394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2010. "When is the government spending multiplier large?," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2010-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 2010.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2013. "Animal Spirits, Financial Crises and Persistent Unemployment-super-," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0, pages 317-340, May.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1, December.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Paul Krugman, 2012. "Debt, Deleveraging, and the Liquidity Trap: A Fisher-Minsky-Koo Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1469-1513.
- Brett W. Fawley & Christopher J. Neely, 2013. "Four stories of quantitative easing," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-88.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xue, Wenjun & Yilmazkuday, Hakan & Taylor, Jason E., 2020.
"The impact of China’s fiscal and monetary policy responses to the great recession: An analysis of firm-level Chinese data,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 101(C).
- Jason Taylor & Wenjun Xue & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2020. "The Impact of China's Fiscal and Monetary Policy Responses to the Great Recession: An Analysis of Firm-Level Chinese Data," Working Papers 2002, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Weidenmier, Marc D., 2015. "Assessing the impact of the Chinese stimulus package at home and abroad: A damp squib?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 137-162.
- Fu, Buben & Wang, Bin, 2020. "The transition of China's monetary policy regime: Before and after the four trillion RMB stimulus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 273-303.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ug Panizza, 2016.
"Local Crowding Out in China,"
CSEF Working Papers
450, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 05 Feb 2019.
- Huang, Yi & Pagano, Marco & Panizza, Ugo, 2019. "Local crowding out in China," CFS Working Paper Series 632, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2017. "Local Crowding Out in China," EIEF Working Papers Series 1707, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2019.
- King Yoong Lim & Shuonan Zhang, 2020. "Commodity Shocks and Optimal Fiscal Management of Resource Revenue in an Economy with State-owned Enterprises," NBS Discussion Papers in Economics 2020/02, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2014-007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.