Trends in poverty and inequality among Hispanics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2007. "The minimum wage and Latino workers," Working Papers 0708, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duncan, Brian & Trejo, Stephen, 2008.
"Ancestry versus Ethnicity: The Complexity and Selectivity of Mexican Identification in the United States,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3552, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Duncan & Stephen Trejo, 2009. "Ancestry versus Ethnicity: The Complexity and Selectivity of Mexican Identification in the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0901, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2004.
"The Racial Wage Gap: The Importance of Labor Force Attachment Differences across Black, Mexican, and White Men,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2001. "The Racial Wage Gap: The Importance of Labor Force Attachment Differences Across Black, Mexican and White Men," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-35, Claremont Colleges.
- John Schmitt, 2008. "Unions and Upward Mobility for Latino Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-28, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Sherrie A. Kossoudji & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark, 2002.
"Coming out of the Shadows: Learning about Legal Status and Wages from the Legalized Population,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 598-628, July.
- Kossoudji, S.A. & Cobb-Clark, D.A., 1996. "Coming Out of the Shadows: Learning About Legal Status and Wages from the Legalized Population," CEPR Discussion Papers 347, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Pia M. Orrenius & Madeline Zavodny, 2010. "Mexican Immigrant Employment Outcomes over the Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 316-320, May.
- Trejo, Stephen J, 1997. "Why Do Mexican Americans Earn Low Wages?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1235-1268, December.
- Pia M. Orrenius & Madeline Zavodny, 2009. "The effects of tougher enforcement on the job prospects of recent Latin American immigrants," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 239-257.
- Ewing Bradley T. & Reyes Angel L & Thompson Mark A & Wetherbe James C, 2008. "Examination and Comparison of Hispanic and White Unemployment Rates," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-10, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Britton, Marcus L. & Shin, Heeju, 2013. "Metropolitan residential segregation and very preterm birth among African American and Mexican-origin women," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 37-45.
More about this item
KeywordsHispanics; Latinos; poverty; inequality;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .