The Economic Impact of Upward and Downward Occupational Mobility: A Comparison of Eight EU Member States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "The economic impact of upward and downward occupational mobility: A comparison of eight EU member states," Working Papers 13, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Björklund & Mikael Lindahl & Erik Plug, 2006.
"The Origins of Intergenerational Associations: Lessons from Swedish Adoption Data,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(3), pages 999-1028.
- Björklund, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael & Plug, Erik, 2005. "The Origins of Intergenerational Associations: Lessons from Swedish Adoption Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miles Corak & Andrew Heisz, 1998. "The Intergenerational Earnings and Income Mobility of Canadian," Labor and Demography 9808001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ada Ferrer-i-carbonell & X. Ramos & M. Oviedo, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in Spain," GINI Country Reports spain, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro, 2015. "Financial Literacy, Human Capital and Stock Market Participation in Europe: An Empirical Exercise under Endogenous Framework," Discussion Papers 2015/194, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsResidual Returns to Background; Earning Impact of Occupational Mobility; International comparison; Intergenerational Inequality.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-04 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .